There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

07 April 2005

Singaws suck.

My singaws hurt. I have two tiny white excavations situated side by side on the lower right corner of my inner cheek. I got a pair of stupid mouthsore because I accidentally bit myself while eating pasta with my mom at MyLK last Sunday. It bled, of course, and somehow got itself to mix with the red sauce. Haha.

Anyway, it's not funny. My whole mouth hurts. I felt feverish last night, and I feel like my lower face is swollen. I can't talk much, I have to drink water to prevent dryness of the mouth, I have to eat Strepsils for some reason and I can only chew with my left side! :S I hate singaws! No month has passed that I didn't get one. It's part of my clumsy syndrome, I know. That's why I said I hurt myself at times, and it sucks big time! Ugh. I can't walk gracefully, I can't move with poise, and I can't freaking eat my food gently! Ugh ugh ugh. I'm so frustrated. ;S

==========================

We're having our 1st quarterly staff meeting tomorrow, and I think everyone's gonna be there. Oh no. Here goes the newbie dilemma again. My boss said I'm gonna be introduced. I think they're passing notes behind my back ugh. Please don't make me dance the Choco Choco Bang Bang Chocolate song! Aargh.

==========================

My department's going to Puerto Galera next weekend. Yipee! I get seasick though, but I'll ba happy to leave the metro nonetheless. Tatoff said Pua's planning to hold their barkada outing on that weekend (April 16-17) also. If that's the case, then we can be together in the beach! For the first time! Woopee! If not, it's okay. I'll just go with them next time. But that would mean going to Puerto G twice in a month. Hmmm. i hope we go there together! I got my fingers crossed. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger bogart said...

hoy, kelan ka ba nagkapoise?

singaw? did u know that sobrang makeout makes ur gums sensitive

7:08 PM

 
Blogger Jenie / Copywriter said...

tungek! nakagat ko nga eh! as in akala ko part ng pasta ung inner cheek ko :S UGH.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Bambi said...

Rx for singaw: i always steal pyralvex from the medicine cabinet at home whenever i have singaw. works like a charm. brush three to four times a day on affected area on a p.r.n. basis (trans: as needed). stealing the drug is not recommended, sa mercury lang nabibili yan, m not sure if its otc or u need a prescrip for it. if not, pahiran m ng tawas. :D

1:07 AM

 
Blogger Jenie / Copywriter said...

haha thanks bambi! yup pinaliguan ko na ng pyralvex ung singaw ko, pero di parin okay. Haay. Note to self: wag saktan ang sarili :S

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home