25 random things
1) I'm swamped with work orders, again.
2) We might go to Puerto Galera for a department outing this month.
3) I can't wait for payday.
4) Tatoff & I watched 'Fight Club' in the condo last Sunday. Sira ung ending! Bad trip na deebeedee :S
5) It's my first time to take a ---- in the office. (Oops ambaboy)
6) My stomach still hurts.
7)One of the Creative Directors here had a heart attack yesterday. He's still in the ICU of Makati Med. Take note: He's only 33! (see what the stress of advertising can do to you? tsk tsk very bad...This field is really not for the faint-hearted. Haay :S)
8) I miss YM!
9) I'm meeting Tatoff in Glorietta tonight. Yipee!
10) I'm having dinner/inuman with Comm/ Adv'g peeps at GB tonight.
11) I'm introducing Tatoff to Sarah and Gabi later. He doesn't know it yet harhar!
12) My officemates just found out yesterday that I'm in a relationship. The Account Manager saw him last Sat. and told everyone. One of them goes, "Ba't di mo sinabi?!" I'm like, "Bakit ko naman sasabihin?" Duh. Anlabo.
13) I accessed Tatoff's Friendster account and added some friends to add to his list. He doesn't know it yet haha. (Sorry I was bored last night)
14) I want to watch 'Closer' but I think it's bad for praning people, like me. I have this huge Anti-Two Timing Syndrome. Who doesn't?!?!
15) I envy those who have had a grand vacation in a beautiful beach!
16) My friends are going to Boracay next week, and I declined because I don't wanna be absent from work. Ugh what a nerd.
17) I want to save up money for travel, but Tatoff's not the beach type daw and it sucks. I told him I'll go with other guy friends instead. Haha! jk! :)
18) My mom told me that what I did last Friday wasn't right, and I shouldn't do it again.
19) I tripped and hit the trash can, and my officemates laughed then teased me again. Asar-talo na naman ako. Flat-footed daw. Ugh hindi kaya!
20) Wala na kong maisip pero kailangan 25.
21) I can't imaging life without music.
22) I remember "Angels & Demons" with what's happening now. (Conclave, camerlengo, St. Peter's Basilica, cardinals voting, waiting for the white smoke etc... Astig!)
23) I hope the next Pope will be as fatherly, compassionate and handsome. Hehe joke :-D
24) I want to go to Rome and attend the funeral. Kung pwede lang talaga.
25) I'm beginning to realize how big Catholicism is. So does it make it the 'right' religion? Or is it just the most widespread? (Whatever, that's another entry)
That's all for now. I don't feel like writing in an organized manner, because i still got tons to write. Ugh.


2 Comments:
darling, angels and demons po yun, di da vinci code. :P remember illuminati yung umatake sa conclave. yung da vinci code was more on art chuvanels (think mrs. cabanes lecture during art class?) and the priory of sion.
... this blog is an inspiration, this post i mean.
1:01 PM
Oh ya! I keep getting them mixed up hehe. I'll edit my post, thanks! ;)
1:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home