There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

29 March 2005

It's Choose-Day

Here's another one of my lunchbreak posts. I just came from a meeting with my boss, and I got free lunch. Yipee. I can't help it if I'm such a freeloader.

I presented a storyline, which I also wrote. It's in Filipino, and sad to say, I think my Tagalog is slowly deteriorating. I can't believe my boss saw 2 errors. Well typo ung isa, and ung isa, wrong usage of 'ng' and 'nang'. I know it's shallow, but it's not if you work as a freaking writer! Sacrilege, man. Ugh I'm so disappointed with myself. I should've learned how to proofread well in college. I hate doing that kasi. Ayan tuloy it's catching up on me. Arggghh.

Anyhoo, I bought 3 pirated deebeedees from wonderful MCS last night. Grabe overwheling don, ang DAMING deebeedeees! Woohooo! Kaya lang nakakanerbyos kasi baka bigla na lang mag-appear si Chairman Edu harhar. (Oops baka mahuli ako coz of this entry. Oh well.)

Umm, Jeff texted me about the party last night and after a while, umamin na problemado in life ang loko. Midlife crisis daw ata haha. Well most of us really go through that after grad. But seriously, it's good that he's still open to me about personal matters. Since December, I thought we completely drifted apart considering the turn of events lately.

I still have to tell Tatoff that we're planning to meet up here in Makati, and talk this week.Of course I'll be open to him. We've agreed to keep communication lines open, and that's why I'm writing on this.I'm planning to tell him when we see each other tonight, that is is he doesn't read this before 730 pm.

Well, I know it might be kinda awkward for him. I hope not though. (Hi Tatoy! hehe :) Jeff said pa nga na nakakahiya daw kay Tatoff and all, pero I think wala namang kaso don. He just needs someone to talk to, and I guess nasanay na rin sya noon na maging open sakin about such matters. We used to rant to each other about our dreams, frustrations and aspirations to achieve a lot in life kasi. Well, nagulat rin ako na he still trusts me. Wala lang. Weird. But it's good that he's acting in a mature way. We should be. We're old enough, man. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home