ZzzZzzZZzzzzZzZzzzZzzz...
Oh dear tinatamaan na ko ng puyat at amats. Oops sorry for the crude term. I'm so sleepy coz I just pigged out on Angelhair Pomodoro. We ate at National Sports Grill, putcha ang laki ng nagastos ko. So much for my plans to save. Ugh.
I haven't accomplished much today and it's already 2pm. Oh dear. Dean's absent so I can't really work on that car brochure. Haay. I wanna be absent too. I miss cutting classes. I should've cut more in college. Now I'm so deprived.
I'm not meeting up with Jeff tonight anymore. Baka napraning when I told him that Tatoff's wondering why he didn't tell him about that last night. Oops. Well marami daw syang gagawin. Nagpaalam pa sakin na GB daw sila next time. As in Gimik Bastos. No way! Sasama ko noh! Ugh. Men ;S Bakit walang Gimik Bastos ang girls? Hmm maybe they do. hehe.
I got loads of chismises from Jay Em last night, but they're all HIGHLY Confidential. I will be a good friend. Period. But I'm still shocked until now. Bwahahaha! ;P
Oh no, even my seatmate officemate's teasing me for my drinking. Told him kasi na we drank last night. While we were talking and I was a bit slow, he's like, "Lasheng ka kashi eh!"
OMG. What a catastrophe! Hehe ;-S


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home