2nd survey of d year,3rd post of d day!
Name a band/musical artist for every letter of your name:
J-enkins, Stephan (3rd Eye Blind vocalist hehe)
E-nya
N-ine Inch Nails
I-ncubus
E-vergreen
what color are the pants that you are wearing? Brown
what song are you listening to right now? Nina Acoustic, from my officemate’s mac. Dunno the title.
what taste is in your mouth? Istarbax mango juice – libre ng boss woohoo!
what's the weather like now? Super lamig sa office as usual
how are you?: anxious as always
getting motion sickness? Not today
have a bad habit? Being praning often. Surfing the net or blogging while in the office hwehwe
like to drive? I’d love to if I had my own car. Ugh
f a v o r i t e s
tv show: Will & Grace, Sex & the City
conditioner: Cream Silk
book: Angels & Demons
non alcoholic drink: C2 Apple Flavored Green Tea
alcoholic drink: Martini! (kung mura yon, I’ll drink that everyday! Oops.), Frozen Margarita
been in love: Yup
had a hard time getting over someone: umm not really
been hurt: Of course!
your greatest regret: hmm. Not expressing love to people who have gone
gone out with someone you only knew for 3 days: nope
r a n d o m
do you have a job: yes, thank God.
your cd player has in it right now: Don’t use a CD player, and I don’t have one
if you were a crayon what color would you be: Blue
what makes you happy: seeing people trip, fall, stumble hehe. And surprises from loved ones, plus hilarious antics from drunken folks :-D
w h e n / w h a t w a s t h e l a s t
time you cried: last last week I think
you got a real letter: last Wednesday
you got e-mail: 30 minutes ago
thing you purchased: C2 peach flavor
movie you saw in the theater: Miss Congeniality 2
y o u r t h o u g h t s o n
abortion: ayoko magsalita ng tapos. But when a friend consulted me before, I told her to keep the baby. I’m her ninang now hehe
teenage smoking: para sa mga nilalang na hindi pa kilala ang sarili at nagpapapansin
spice girls: I can’t believe I liked them before. It’s my gay childhood friend’s fault! :P
dreams: suck sometimes. Sorry I just had a nightmare
-----------------------------
Four Vacations You've Taken:
1. Boracay with Comm friends
2. Baguio/ Sagada with college friends
3. Puerto Galera / Mindoro with Mom, cousins and company
4. Brunei – umm bakasyon ba yon? Ugh.
Four songs that get stuck in your head frequently:
1. "Fall for You" – Nina. LSS ko ngayon ugh!
2. "Stop Crying your Heart Out" - Oasis
3. "Buffalo Soldier" – Bob Marley
4. Six Feet Under Theme
Four Things You'd Like To Learn:
1. swim VERY well
2. surfing! Aack!
3. Spanish and French
4. drive VERY well
Four Beverages You Drink Frequently
1. water
2. C2
3. mango juice
4. tea
Four TV Shows That Were On When You Were A Kid
1. Batibot
2. Sesame Street
3. The Simpsons
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Four Things To Do When You're Bored:
1. answer surveys
2. read the news or write on my blog
3. sound trip
4. watch tv or surf the net
Four things that never fail to cheer you up:
1. My mother’s laugh and barok antics
2. Tatoy when he’s tulala or mumbling, and laughing
3. Good food, and drinks :)
4. My great bunch of friends – Hum, Comm, WR, Musmos folks :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home