There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

12 April 2005

10 things to grin about today

1) Coni's got a job! Yipeeee! I'm so happy for my concubine :) The genie finally found her address hehe :D Good luck sa job, kalaguyong Coni!!!

2) I've no deadly deadlines today. Yey!

3) My officemate bought me a sando from Bora. And he's giving it for free! Woopee! (I hope it fits though hehe)

4) I got my first 'finished work' today. It's an invite for EK's 10th anniv celebration :) EK tayo! (Oops gastos na naman :S)

5) I'm going out with Aja tonight! Kwentuhan galore na 'to! ;)

6) Mama's coming home tonight. Well 1 night lang naman pala sya wala. But that already meant no food for me. Haha.

7) I was with Tatoff last night. He went to Makati again. Aawww :D Thanks, chong! You're my paracetamol. Haha.

8) Tatoff's really going with us to Puerto! Kasama na sya sa grouping for the games hehe. Hoy bata, teammates mo artist officemate ko and boss ko ;D


9) SND folks are going out-of-town soon! Woopeeee!!! I'm even more excited for that! Woohoooooo!!!! (I gotta be the one to plan it though. As usual! Ugh ;P Pero oks lang. Puerto ulit haha!)


10) My singaws and body pains are healed! I'm finally pain-free Woooohhhooooo!!!!


Signed:

Grinning Jenie ;-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home