Recappp
4 days ago...
- played a real badminton game with officemates, and made a goofball out of myself unintentionally as I avoided speeding shuttlecocks heading towards me. My body began to ache in 30 minutes. Talk about being physically pffft. ;S
- ate dinner at 11 PM with my officemate, my boss and his wife.
3 days ago...
- 1st Company meeting. Newbies were introduced. Did nothing but smile while in front of everyone.
- I was supposed to have a night out with Aja but unfortunately, work came in at 6Pm and I had to go OT. Ugh. Sorry Aja... :(
- went home instead, then watched the DVD of "Before Sunset". Way too much dialogue. I didn't understand half of the movie because my brother was there, and they were talking loudly. Argh. He asked me who I was with when Mama had a retreat for a week. Duh. Eh di si Casper. "May pasok yon ng gabi!" Ugh how malicious. ;S
- body aches begin to immobilize me. Thanks to the sedentary lifestyle of the corporate world.
2 days ago...
- Tatoff picked me up because he thought I was carrying the laptop. But when he arrived, JM said we can't stay at his house to watch DVDs. We went to Gateway anyway, ate, then watched 'Closer'. What a nakakapraning movie. Not recommended to the jelly paranoids. Jude Law was hottt. Natalie Portman was hotter... Oops. (She showed her buttcheeks, man. And she gave a splendid performance. Too bad, Jude Law didn't show his. Haha joke!)
- ate at Taco Bell then met up with Pong & JM. We watched the SpongeBob movie with all the shrieking, giggling childrennn. I can't believe I spent P120 for a cartoon I've never even watched before. But it was funny and entertaining. A must-see movie if you're drunk or wasted, maybe. Haha :D
- went to Eastwood, drank at Gweilos with Pong & JM til 1 AM. I told them to accompany me to the Puerto trip this weekend for I might be the only 'girl' among 6 men.
- Pua treated Tatoff & I to Fazoli's becasue he passed med school. T introduced me to 4 of his SMBA HS barkada.
- Exxxtreme body pains and stupid singaws tortured me the whole day! Every muscle tightened and hurt with every move, and I couldn't eat, swallow and speak properly. Darn it.
1 day ago...
- stayed at the condo, Tatoff brought McDo lunch at 2pm
- we watched my DBD of "Silence of the Lambs" then "Johnnhy English" at the WOWOW channel. Went to mass at Don Bosco. My mom cooked dinner for us, then watched tv.
- I asked my mom if it's okay to bring along Tatoff to our office trip. She said it's okay ;) At least someoen will take care of me in case I 'die' of seasickness again. Ugh. Stupid motion sickness and ear imbalance.
2 hours ago...
- I told my boss & officemates if I can bring 'someone' to our Puerto trip this weekend and they said 'Yes!' Wooopppppeeee!!! Tatoff's going with us to Galera! First out of town trip 'together'. Hurray! I'm a happy bunny!!!:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home