There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

03 January 2005

2005 na!

Wow it's been a while since I used/ rented a PC here in the internet cafe beside BlueSkies. I miss Ateneo badly, man. Haay. Anyway, we're finally going to Paskong Pasklab. Konti lang kami pero okay lang.

Shox I wanted to post a Year End entry but I don't have the CD with pix now. Mama and I spent the New Year's Eve around Greenbelt again, ate at Sentro, then we celebrated at the Makati Countdown Party. Ok naman ung bands and all, and there were a lot of people so it was fun. We also passed by the Smart party at the Fort. Napanood namin ung Parokya twice. Nyek.

Okay I need to get a job. Haay ano ba 'to! I wanna go with Gabi to Cebu for the Sinulog but I can't afford to spend anymore. Grr. Di pa kaya ko nakakapunta sa Cebu. Saka sayang we can stay in Janine's house pa. Haay buhay! Nung may job, may pera nga, wala namang time lumabas. Ngayon naman, I have all the time but I need to save my remaining money! Pucha naman oh. I need rakets. Feel ko tinamad na rin si Mama magwork ever since I graduated. Bad trip talaga okay??!!?! Di ko na alam gagawin ko. I'm still waiting for Ms. Julie so I can ask if there's an opening. Puro on leave naman mga tao eh. I need a job soon, come on! Or else I'll be broke. Lecheng life. What a way to start the year! :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home