Meri Kurisumasu
Hehe the 2nd word's japanese, FYI. This pic was taken in Eastwood. Wala lang, it makes me feel so Christmas-y even if I really didn't feel the occasion this time. It was a different year. On Christmas Eve, I bummed the whole day, home alone while my mom had to do something in the defunct Laguna house. (It's no longer a home, take note.)
Then we had early Noche Buena at Greenbelt 3, and pigged out at the Red Crab buffet. We went to mass after that, then went to Seattle's, headed home then watched tv til 12mn. hehe. It amazed me why this year, I really didn't care how we celebrated it. I'm just happy to be alive on that da. That's it. I guess I'm really getting older, and wiser. bwahaha.
I remember last year when I was puking my guts out because of some gastro-intestinal problems. (again!) There I was feeling so stupid (again!) while everyone gobbled up all the food, and I lay in bed like a headless chicken. I couldn't move and my stomach was turning. Now you must have an idea why I was blissful this Christmas despite of everything that wasn't there. I guess I told myself that I should just be grateful for whatever's present. My family may never be complete, but life goes on. There's no need to sulk anymore. It's just a waste of time, energy and precious life. Bow.
Of course my mom was there to emote, so I had nothing else to do but be optimistic and cheer her up for whatever she was expecting that Christmas eve. It's weird when you have no sense of home especially this time of the year when everyone's supposed to be at their houses, sitting beside the Christmas tree, eating Noche Buena with the entire family, hugging one another as midnight strikes etcetera. But our life is different, and by now I have established that as a fact, as a reality. I read somewhere that there is no reality, only perception. But I beg to differ. There is reality. But we just have different ways of seeing and handling it. It's how we perceive reality that matters. Therefore, there exists perception AND reality.
Golly I haven't been to the mall so many times in my life. I want internet access! That darn laptop isn't helping. Ugh how useless. I need to buy some whatever gadget to make the connection work.
Haay the Holidays will soon be over, and I gotta find a job again. I can't wait to work though. After bumming for a month, I realized the value of work. And I don't mean office work only. It sucks to have no daily schedule. I can't take bumming every single day, waking up late, and not having direction. Period.
So my dear stable, multi national company with an extra nice boss and a great compensation package, please hire me. This is my grown up Christmas wish. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home