There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

27 December 2004

bored on the holidays!

Wow I haven't posted for a while. It sucks to be load-less, internet-less and moolah-less during the Yuletide Season. Can't go anywhere, can't buy anything, blah blah blah. Mahirap talaga pag saksakan ng kuripot. I can't wait to get a job again so I can earn and not be guilty with every cent I spent. Haayyy.

Can somebody tell me what's a fun way to do without spending?!! All I've been doing is watch crappy shows on tv. Hassle. I know there are a lot of other productive things to be done, but they aren't so exciting.

I can't wait for New Year's Eve though. But I'm still thinking whether going to Mindoro to visit my lola is the most exhilarating way to celebrate it. Well it's noble, but there are a lot of great countdown celebs in the metro that night. Haay. Choices, choices. Darn it.

I know I should be selfless, but I'm just too bored and sick of this :S

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

happy holidays jenie!! and hey i ♥'d the christmas "ampao" :p hahaha super cute idea kaya!!

anyway sana more batch reunions even if konti lang pumupunta.. aliw rin noh? :)

5:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home