There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

14 December 2004

canned thoughts

Bakit nga kaya di ko matiis ang isang tao? Feel ko ang bait ko na masyado. At least narealize nyang kups sya. That's a start. Sabi nya pupunta sya pero sabi ko ayoko nang maniwala kasi I just end up being disappointed. So yon. Wag na lang daw ako maniwala. Then so be it.

I gave away resumes a while ago. Getting ready for next year. Goodluck na lang. It's so weird. When you have a job, you can't wait to get out of it and resign. But once you're out, you can't wait to get another one again. Never contented fools. Haay. Well at least I got everything figured out now. Unlike before when I'd just give away resumes to all infamous companies and corporations in fancy buildings. I guess I've matured more. I don't really care where I work as long as the company's stable and my boss is not a manta ray from hell. Of course the pay's one of the most important factors. Companies may hire more beginning next year, and I hope I'll get hired because I need money.

Anyway, I can't believe FPJ's dead. It's weird when you don't watch the news regularly. Ugh. And to think I wanted to try that job as Political Affairs Officer at the British Embassy. Nyek. Pero grabe yung stroke nya ah. Severe agad. He probably got used to winning in all his films so he couldn't muster his loss over a puny woman. Machismo, pride and ego down the drain. And to all narrow-minded FPJ fans, it is not GMA's fault he died. Period.

Haay bakit nga kasi di ko matiis ang taong yon??? Arrgghhhh! Nakakaburat pag umiiral ang hinayupak na pusong mamon. (oops pardon my language)

Two weeks na kong bum!!! Something tells me I should've resigned after Christmas. But isn't that worse? Oh well what's done is done. It will all end up there anyway.

I really hope to get into a good job by Jan. or Feb. Hahataw na talaga ko, promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger paulyne said...

Political Affairs Officer? Astig yun ah. Pano mag-apply sa ganun? hehehe!

Oy miss Jenie! camera camera on sat and sun, k?

miss you!

1:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home