2nd week as a bum
Hehe it's Monday once again, and I feel useless. Bow. I'm in Glorietta and I haven't eaten lunch. I'm supposed to meet JM later. Nagpapasama sa PBCom. Shet may big stupid pantal ako sa neck. Lecheng langgam sa Colayco. Anywee, magaling na ata si Tatoy. Nagyayaya na manood ng Korean movie. 2406 ata. Haha. Nainis si JM kay Jepp nung Sat. (Hi JM!) Kasi nmn ang lame ng excuses forever. Si Randy rin nagtatampo na. Haha goodluck sa kanya. I texted him something masungit last Sunday and he didn't reply. Pong said what I did was okay. Ang selfish kasi ng ibang tao eh. Nakakasawa na. "Pag gusto may paraan, pag ayaw may dahilan." Di ko na tlga maintindihan yon. Bahala sya noh.
Haay I hope a get into a good job by Jan or Feb. Para magka-source of income ulit. Saka para di na feeling useless. I have all the time in my hands nga, di nmn ako makagastos. So parang wala rin. Nakakaguilty kasi gumastos noh. I haven't even shopped for Xmas gifts. Well, wala tlga kong plans mamigay ng gifts this year. Siguro ung closest people lang talaga. I really don't feel like shopping and squandering money while people in Quezon and Nueva Ecija are searching for dead loved ones buried under tons of brown, sticky mud.
It was my first time to go to 138 last Saturday night. The last time I went there, I only saw rubble and remnants of the houses burned down by fire. It's different when you visit their homes. That's when you know how their real conditions are. Iba talaga eh. Haay. Last Sat night pa while Pong, JM and I were driving through Aurora, I noticed something moving on the road. Yun pala bata! Kung di ko pa nakita at sinabi kay Pong, naku shet. We stopped and Jm got down from the car to check, because when I saw the face of the kid (na literlally naglulupasay sa daan), he looked like one of the Musmos kids. So there, when he got back, he said the kid already stood up and ran. Pero I swear, freaky tlga kasi if it was a speeding jeep, that kid would've been dead by now. Sa tingin namin, high. Grabe.
Anyway, that's all for now. I don't know where to go. (literally & figuratively?) Hehe. Whatever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home