more haays and ughs
Haayyyy what's happening to me??? I got home at 130AM. I was with people like me. Mga ayaw umuwi haha. Thank you. I signed up for the Ateneo Visa Card at Magnum, Greenbelt. Gusto ko lang magka- credit card pero ayoko magbayad. Haha. Tapos sayang open bar nga, di naman ako uminom masyado. Weirdo.
Anyway, here's my f*@%$ newsflash of the morning:
Aussie boss doesn't wanna believe my reason for resigning. And they're speculating and trying to fish from our artist whether I'm really leaving to help with the family business because I took up Communications then I'm going to change careers. What the fuck do they care about what I want to do? Dumbasses. My mom and brother haven't got any clue about what I wanna do with my life, what more them? I swear, most of these people are ill-mannered. That's why I'm already thinking twice about pursuing a career in Advertising. Unless I spot a good boss, of course. Darn corporate world.
Here's my wonderful newsflash of the morning:
Mama allowed me to live on my own once I get in a new job next year! Woooohhhhhooooooo!!!!! She told me not to worry about her, and that I should just "fly like an eagle". (Exact phrase hehe) I really wanna work abroad okay? As in. Eventhough I can't live without inumans, I really wanna leave the country and explore other worlds, be they as horrible. Haha ang sama. So there, she said Kuya Makoi asked about my 'life plans' and shit. Mama said, "Wala." (Ugh) And I told her, "Marami noh. Wala na kayo don. Buhay ko 'to eh." (Bastos na anak pag galit, sorry) I just hate the fact that they think I have no direction because I've been 'directing' myself to the wrong places all this time. I've been so driven to find jobs, submit applications, but fate seems to be taking its freaking course no matter how hard I try. I guess I should try harderrrr. I shall. Soon. Just wait and see. (Nyek)
Naiinis na naman ako sa isang tao. Buti nga di nalang nya tinuloy ung plano nya dati. Hindi nya nga kaya. Sorry pero yon lang talaga masasabi ko. Kung nangyari man yon. pakiramdam ko masasaktan lang ako araw-araw, oras-oras. Tama na nga sigurong sumuko ako. Pero kulang pa. Kailangan pang bumitaw nang tuluyan. (Ayan nagtagalog na) Pero seryoso, madalas akong nasasaktan. Wala pa nga, nasasaktan na. Pano pa kaya kung natuloy diba? May dahilan ang lahat ng kaganapan sa buhay. Maraming Salamat at nakaligtas ako sa kapahamakan .
Bwahahaha!!! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home