There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

15 December 2004

ban those tahongs!

Ok I was writing a blow by blow account about my hilarious tahong-induced-Makati-Med-ER trip when this ancient PC shut down. I guess it wasn't meant to be written in detail. Darn.

So there, I was brought by Gelo, Mon, Sarah and Julian to the Emergency Room once I puked algae-looking stuff in the bathroom, as I felt cold and clammy all over, then I couldn't move and I felt numb while the surroundings began to appear dim and blurry. I kept it to myself at first, but it was stupid to fall down the GB3 floors without my friends knowing what was happening.

I told Gelo I wasn't feeling well ,and that we should go. But I couldn't move and I was sweating profusely. They panicked once they also notice that I was so cold. I wasn't feeling cold, by the way. My whole body just seemed like it lost all its blood and heat. I tried fighting it, but I couldn't. Sarah opted to call my mom as I freaked because I didn't want to get scolded from all those drinking night-outs during weekdays and weekends.

They told me to eat spoonfuls of sugar because it might be food poisoning. I gobbled up 20 pieces of shellfish two hours before all those symptoms occurred. Ironically, Mon and Aja ever warned me but I guess people don't listen when they're hungry.

There we were at the Makati Med Emergency Room and I felt stupid to be sitting beside impatient patients diagnosed of dengue, hypertension, fracture and stab wounds. It took a while until the doctor called me and struck a big needle at my vein. I felt like Yellow 4 with a newly-installed hand missile.

After puking more green algae-looking stuff at the gross bathroom, I told me friends that they should go home since it was getting late. I was very grateful of course, and we all just tried making fun of what happened. That's the initial reaction when you're young and still very happy-go-lucky right?

While waiting, I started a conversation with a woman whose son's arm got fractured while fooling around and punching his friend. Wow tht made me feel better. There was a more stupid incident than mine. Haha just kidding.

I was talking on the phone when the Doctor called me. I've texted friends then Tatoy called to ask what happened, and to inform me that red tide is deadly. Wow thanks. But it was nice hearing from people especially during another nincompoop moment of mine.

I wanted to go home badly after they injected medicine into my missile. I felt groggy but I couldn't stay any longer in that room. The doctors asked me where I ate so that they can avoid it. It wasn't red tide, fortunately. I was diagnosed with Acute Gastritis only.

Gelo's telling me that I should sue Krocodile Grille for the damages done. That way, we can get money. The things you do when you're bumming. :P I want to though, because it wasn't exciting to be in that ER, and it's not funny to be almost fainting in public. Good thing I got my pride stronger than my body. Haha.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoy jenie, andami palang makukuhang chismis dito... sana mabasa to ng taong hindi mo mapigalang isipin!!

1:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home