quick post from glorietta
ok i got 30 mins. free because i bought goggles and a swimming cap. okay i haven't even enrolled haha. ninenerbyos ako noh! oh ya, i haven't been posting bec. I'm now a free bunny without internet connection at home. I miss internet-ing and ym-ing. haha. I need to be productive the whole week so i don't have the bum anxiety attacks again.
Gabi's trying out BigWad for 2 weeks. haha 1st day pa lang, di na mapakali sa office ang loka. I went there a while ago to get my moolah. then I visited Adboard out of the blue but Sir Oskie wasn't there. So here I am in Glorietta.
I need to exercise. ugh. I'm gonna enroll and swim tomorrow, but I'm a bit hesitant and nervous. Haha loser. Napanaginipan ko pa nmn na marunong na kong lumangoy. Darn.
Haay sana sipagin na kong maghanap ng job. Anlabo kasi parang di pa nman ako kelangan sa family business and I think Mama wants me to earn on my own. Labo nmn oh. oh well at least the reason was good enough to get me out of that job.
Ang weird. I got 2 job offers and I'm not even looking. Pwede pagbigyan nmn nila ang bumming dreams ko? Promise by 2005 hahataw na tlaga ko, at bawal na magresign okay!!! Pag nagresign pa ko agad iuuntog ko na tlaga ulo ko sa pader. hehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home