There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

25 November 2004

yahoooo!!!

I texted Aussie last night asking if it's possible for me to leave before December. I thought he didn't get my message but before lunch a while ago, he actually agreed that my last day's gonna be on November 30! Wooohhhooooo!!!! Happy Bonifacio Day! Hwehwe.

Actually, it's not something to be proud of. I mean, I've never been such a brat until I worked. I always want things my way. And I'm not that persevering anymore. What happened to all the 'values' I'm supposed to have gained after all those sleepless and torturous nights studying in college? Haay. I really feel like such a brat. I need a job where I can be hardworking! I've been such a slacker. Shit.

Okay I'm chatting iwth Dave, Eli and Jepp now. Wow I am so productive.

Bow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home