There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

24 November 2004

important people

in magallanes
in magallanes,
originally uploaded by jenie.
With Randy (photographer), drunken as usual JM, and eating yakisoba Tatoy. After Tia Maria's, we decided to drive to Magallanes since my mom wasn't there, the Lola who owns it wasn't there, and it's a long weekend and the borders are gone. hehe. It was a fun spontaneous gimmick :) Good thing there's still Gilbey's Vodka left from the TBS. Haha.

I don't know why I really wanna go abroad, but come to think of it, how can I live away from my friends? Darn. I'm such an i-love-my-friends-so-much person and I have no idea what's gonna happen if I lose them. They're the only people stopping me from pursuing my dream of living abroad. Of course, I'll be with my mom if that happens so I won't miss her. Hehe. About my relatives? I'll be honest when I say that I'm fine without them. We're related, but there's really no relationship. Hmm I guess I'll miss my brother and nephew as well. But that it. I'll miss all my friends the most. No doubt about it. I guess I'm not s believer of the "Blood is thicker than water" quote. The relationship is what matters. Not the blood that's supposed to 'tie' you together. Friends are there for you and accept you for who you are, even if you don't belong to the same blood line or possess similar genes.

But I believe in the mother-father-son-daughter bond. It's different when you've created a person, and brought her up with all your heart and soul. I love my mother so much. I just don't know why I'd rather live away from her for reasons that only people my age will understand.

This is just a really difficult stage, I swear. I don't know what I'm looking for, I don't know what I want, I'm always confused and feeling lost, I hate going home, I hate waking up in the morning to drag myself to work, I hate going home to sleep, I hate thinking too much, and the list goes on. How pathetic.

I hope I'll get over this shitty stupid phase already. Good thing there are people to look forward to. I guess I'm quite wrong about my plans to go abroad. I can't live without my friends. But what if they can live without me? Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home