Viernes Happiness
I'm happy again. Wow this is unbelievable. I've been an optimistic, jolly good fellow lately. Well, there are still moments of anger and fear, but over-all, everything's going a-okay. I haven't been depressed the past few months. I wonder why? Harhar ;-)
But seriously, I don't want my happiness to just revolve on that aspect of my life. I'm happy in general because I've been taking things well, i haven't been so moody, and I'm complaining less. Actually, I haven't been complaining at all with work even if it gets stressful at times. Not sweating the small stuff really helps. Whew. I should've been like this since I was younger. Oh well, it's never too late.
Life's a lot easier when you're not cranky. Haha. Besides, it's bad for the heart. I haven't been that angry for a while. Well I just screamed at hell at the condo the other night, but that doesn't count because I fell asleep right away. My mom's the one who usually suffers for my annual 2-second scream of wrath. Or my older brother which I rarely see anyway. Sorry, 2 family members.
I just realized that I became a better person when my Mom and I lived together. That's because I got no brothers to fight and argue with every single day anymore. I remember in grade school and high school when I'd fight with Kuya Allan each and every freaking day. It was so stupid, when i think about it. My 7 and 9-year age gap with them didn't stop me from fighting them verbally and physically then. Maybe that's why I'm still violent, and that's why I love contact sports. I guess I miss hurting and being hurt by them. Haha.
Sibling rivalry is just a phase. If you don't outgrow it, then there must be something wrong. If at the age of 25 you're still punching and kicking one another, then I guess it's time to contact the nearest sibling counselling program. Better yet, call the sado- masochistic wards, if there are any.
======================
I went to wonderful MCS last night, and exchanged my "Fight Club" DVD for "Hannibal". I told the vendor that I was still checking the DVD when I saw the endingd's broken, when in fact, only around 10 minutes is busted. Hehe. I got 'Seven' also, I love gruesome movies. I really don't know why. I enjoy watching CSI too. I watched "Keka" last night too. It's about a girl who killed 5 of her boyfriend's alleged killers. The movie made killing so easy and glorious. It didn't even end on her being caught, and stuff like that. It didn't have a clear ending, but it was an adept screenplay nonetheless.
======================
We're leaving for Puerto Galera at 4AM tomorrow! Wooopppeeee!!! I'm some kind of an excited fool! My Comm friends Sarah, Gabi, Mon, Aiko, Janine, Mark, Alessa and Auds are ALL going to Boracay this weekend and next week. Too bad I can't join them because I don't wanna be absent yet. I'm really enjoying this job, and I wouldn't wanna leave it. (Wow, Jenie. Ikaw ba yan?)
But anyway, I REALLY want to go to Boracay. Yet for some reason, I don't want to go and spend my savings if Tatoff's not gonna be there. (Nakanampuch!) Of course I want him to go also, coz he hasn't been there yet. I wish we're both willing to spend that much for a vacation. Well I am. I'm not sure about him. Haay. Oh well.
I want to go to Boracay. :( Ugh must not be sad, and dwell on what's not there.
=======================
Waaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! :(
I'm beginning to succumb to envy. Waaaahhhh my friends are going and I'm not, because I'm such a geek! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :(
Pero pucha seryoso, bigla kong tinamaan ah. Naalala ko kung gano kasaya nung nagpunta kami don. (Except for the night na nag-away kami ni Mon) Pero seryoso, astig ung trip na yon. Waaaahhhhhh!!!! Inggit is killing meeeee!!!!! Bakit nga ba di ako sumama?!?! Dapt nagleave ako kahit 2 days lang! Waaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! :(
Well di talaga ko pwede tomorrow coz of the company outing, but Sarah's going there on the 21st pa, and it's her 1st time so sayang I'm not gonna be there rin. Pucha naman oh. Arrrgggggghhhhhh.
Mr. Conscience: Okay tama na 'to. Pupunta ka na nga ng beach, di ka pa nakuntento!
Jenie: Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh inggit akooooooo!!!!!!! :( :( :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home