There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

14 April 2005

ang napulot kong sarbey

1.What is it about you that people don't really notice? I like to stare and observe people's body language.

2. What do people commonly mistake you for? Masungit daw. Pero ganun lang talga tono ng boses ko at pilosopo lang talga ko.

3. Are you insecure? Depende. Minsan syempre.

4. Do you think you're attractive? Umm..

5. Do you find it easy to trust people? Minsan. 2x na kong nililimusan ng pamasahe pauwi ng mga ‘naliligaw’ daw sa Makati. Ugh.

6. Do you have a really big secret? Malamang. Lahat naman e.

7. If yes, how many people have you told about it? 1 ata. Nyek secret pa ba pag ganun?

8. How are you when you get mad? When extremely mad, I go inside a room, punch or kick something, then cry. Masakit eh. Haha.

9. What do you do when you're bored? Blog, read other’s blogs, answer surveys. Haay.

10. Do you enjoy doing nothing? Sometimes. Wag naman 10 days straight na walang ginagawa. Nakakaiyak na yon.

11. Are you comfortable in being alone? Oh yes! I love shopping alone, eating in a resto alone, staying home alone, and I even watched movies alone hehe.

12. Do you think watching the sunset or the stars is fun? Yup. I’m a fan of God’s creation.

13. Do you like the rain? Nope. I get depressed when it rains. Dunno why.

14. What can you say about poetry? Poems are made by fools like me, but only God can make a tree.

15. Are you a phone person? Nung high school. But not anymore. Iba pag kaharap mo kausap mo.

16. Do you find it easy to express how you feel? I guess. It sucks sometimes though.

17. What song best describes how you feel? "When you’re close to tears remember, someday it will all be over. One day we’re gonna get so high." Haay =)

18. What impossible thing do you want to do right now? Leave the office, go home and sleep

19. What is missing in your life right this moment? Wala naman, thank God. May nawawala lang naman pag may hinahanap diba? Ayoko na muna maghanap ng wala. Sakit lang sa ulo yun. Dapat matuwa sa kung anong meron at nandyan.

20. Are you happy with the way things are going in your lovelife? ;-)

21. Are you sure? Oo naman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home