morning after b**sh@#!
Pride: down by 12 notches
Dignity: lower by 8
It happened again. And I feel awful for not learning from my mistakes.
I don't want to go into the details because I don't remember anything anyway. Okay that's already one clue. Yes, I got wasted, and I mean extremely wasted. I made a fool out of myself again, and though I want to punish myself from being an assh*#@ that night, I won't. I actually feel worse about having hurt someone, rather than having embarrased myself.
I want to apologize to everyone, and thank them as the same time for everything they've done. Though it's another drunken story to tell and laugh about, it's still very humiliating. Imagine having my officemates try carry me at deadweight, and they all failed obviously. Thanks for the attempts though. I will forever be grateful, despite not being able to recall anything.I don't know if that's good or bad, but when I woke up on the sand, I thought I just passed out. But little did I know that so much has occurred, and so many have witnessed.
I really don't want to dwell on this anymore. But before I end my lamentations, I want to apologize to someone who suffered the most that night. I will do my best to forget about myself and think about the repercussions of my actions next time. I realized that it's very different now. Those things can't happen anymore because there are already two people involved, not one. I apologize for still acting as if you weren't there, and as if there's no tomorrow. I admit it was very selfish and stupid of me.
I'm really very sorry, and I promise it won't happen again. Thank you for taking care of me that night. You mean so much to me, and I'll never do anything to hurt you again.


3 Comments:
mahirp talaga maging ********, di na pipigilan ang sarili.
5:59 PM
hay naku nga naman, natututo ka na... tumatanda ka na talga, concubine. Talgang bagong chapter ng buhay mo ang sinusulat mo ngayon. Kaya sana, hindi na the same instances ang naisusulat mo. :) Hayaan mo, alam ko namang natuto ka na. Hopefully. :)
11:49 AM
Oo marami akong natutunan lately. Shet.I'm such a schmuck. Haha!
1:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home