There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

28 March 2005

Lighten up!

Okay on a lighter note, here's a Holy Week recap. I didn't do so much or go places, but I'm glad I was able to spend 3 days with Tatoy :) We met at Gateway last Wednesday, watched Miss Congeniality 2 then went to Glorietta. Played at Timezone again. We're still trying to gain more tickets to get a basketball hehe :P Second childhood!

Saturday - He went to the condo, then parked at Don Bosco. We rode my Mom's car then we went to the Laguna house to meet JunJun, my cousin. I showed him my chaotic room, which I miss dearly for some reason. We headed to Sta. Rosa, stopped by at the house that's not halfway done. Haay as if my Mom and I are gonna live there, anyway. It's even farther from civilization. And from Tatoff's house. North to South literally.

We went to Leslie's Tagaytay and pigged out. Drank beer of course. My alcoholic cousin and tito were there, plus 6 of my mom's agents. They all said Tatoff looks like a priest, because he looks 'mabait' and Harry Potter because he's wearing glasses. Ugh labo.

We returned to Laguna, then went to Makati. Hung out at the condo for a while, and I discovered that the DVD player's working! Ugh ugh ugh. Pinagtiyagaan ko ung cable for 3 days!

Sunday- He arrived at the condo before 4pm. Wow himala, hindi late hehe. At may surprise pa si mokong. He gave me flowers! (Oops I know Tatoy's gonna kill me for writing this ;) Ayan I'm being open na ah, para hindi na magtampo ang mga batang nagbabasa ng blog na 'to. Baka sabihin na naman.. Hwehwe. So there, nakakatawa coz he felt like covering his head with a bayong daw. Haha. We watched Will & Grace, then went to mass at Don Bosco at 6PM. Haha alam ko napapamisa lang ang bata dahil sakin. Oops :D

We ate dinner at Chef D' Angelo, again hehe. Played at Timezone, went to Coffeebean at Greenbelt then went back to the condo. He left at around 1130 PM.

Okay that's all, I'm trying to think happy thoughts so I'll forget about my stupid horrific dream. We got no work orders yet, so I'm just surfing the net, yipee :)

Jay Em, help me change my template! I'll pay you 20 isaws! :) Or 2 slices of Yellow Cab pizza! Hehe ;-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home