5 lunch break thoughts
1) I find long-sleeved yuppies attractive.
I don't know if I really have something for successful and 'successful-looking' men, but what the heck, I admire all hardworking and driven people anyway.
2) Filipinos are major cheapskates.
There's a bazaar in Paseo Center and almost all the women swarmed around the fake P180 Guess. Gucci, Swatch and CK watches. Hehe including myself of course, but I weren't able to buy anything.
3) I enjoy eating alone.
Even if some people think it's weird, and rather loser-ish, I beg to disagree. I just enjoy having a quiet time alone, and there's a certain satisfaction whenever you know that you don't always need people to be happy. I remember this line from an "It's All about Womanity" ad which goes something like: "The best time is to enjoy the company you keep when you're alone." (hehe parang pauso ko lang ata yon ah)
4) Eating less means spending more
Okay, believe it or not, I'm trying to eat less to lose some weight. But whenever I'm surrounded with one million fast foods, it seems impossible to eat less and spend less. So, for lunch today, I walked to the Soup Kitchen at Paseo Center and had 1/4 chili soup, and 1/2 tuna sandwich. That already cost P100 bucks. It's fairly priced, but then if I think about it, I can eat for less than P50. Well, that's if I eat at the expense of hygiene and safety. The last time we bought those cheap meals was when Shela found a 25-cent coin in her monggo! No way am I gonna eat there to save freaking money.
5) I don't know how to fix my hair.
I don't really like combing, so that's a big problem. I don't want to cut my hair short either. Oh well whatever. Di naman ata halatang di ako nagsusuklay when I go to work eh. Mwehehehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home