There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

10 October 2004

another Monday's over

Yeheeyyy!!! another Monday's done. Wala lang. I got e-mail from Randy since I told him a summary of what happened last week. Ok nga eh. He gave me advice and all. Same advice rin sila ni Mama. Pray and ask for guidance. Well, i realized that I really prayed hard to get the job i want, but I forgot to pray about my boss. Darn it. I should've asked for a nice boss. Oh well. We can't have everything we want. But anyway, this is weird. I have an interview on Saturday morning haha! Comedy. Yun ung design shop sa Westgate. Wow life would be easier if i just worked in Alabang. Haha. I wouldn't be part of this Makati rat race. But I'll miss Glorietta though. Haay Mama told me stories of her employment. Di ko raw nakuha ung tapang nya. :( Kasi since galing sya sa province before, insecure and all, so ang tapang nya daw at walang pwedeng mang-api sa kanya. Muntik pa daw nyang mabato ng upuan ung isa nyang officemate. Imagine? Di daw tlga sya nahiya. Pinagbintangan kasi sya noh. Funny lang kasi ako nahihiya koa magresign dahil nahihiya ako sa 6 na tao. Eh sya daw before, grabe she made news tlga. Haha.talk of the town daw tlga ung ginawa nya kasi nagwala sya at nabuhat nya pa ung malaking chair. Hahaha laugh trip. Saka nung nagresign daw sya, she landed on a better job pa. So we never really know what's in store for us. Ewan ko ba. There must really be a reason for everything. I wouldn't have thoughts on leaving if Aussie didn't say that. Or if he wasn't so arrogant. Mama said I'll experience arrogant people anywhere I go, so there's no use running from them. But he's not the only reason I wanna leave. He's really good in this field and I commend his creativity. It's just that, i want to make ads for the masa, not for these capitalists and conglomerates. One time, I realized I kept on coming up with lots of pro bono ads for organizations. He told me we're not gonna earn and gain anything from that. Well we may win an award, but that's not supposed to be the primary purpose of a pro bono ad. Also, I want to be in an organized company, i had no idea we were really gonna be starting from scratch. And the system isn't stable also. i mean, we're still looking for clients. The reason why he got so pissed is because the majority of the company's income comes from that client wherein we made some mistakes in the presentation draft. It's like we're still at the mercy of clients who may go and leave us empty-handed. Yikes.
I finished my new resume and I'll be giving sina Sarah so they can send them for me. Haay. What if there are no openings? I hope I get to DDB if ever. or Lowe or Publicis. I dunno. I just want to be in a more stable company. Why didn't think of that before? Masyado kong nadala sa konting dagdag ng sweldo. Damn it. Experience is what matters right now. Haay. I should've known! :S i feel bad again. I should stop thinking about these things already. It's time to leave this office. One working day has passed, and another lesson is learned. Haayyy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home