There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

11 October 2004

lazy and dizzy

hay naku feel ko wala na kong nagawang work this afternoon. Tomorrow, I'd be interviewing promo girls again. Nagpapaka-accounts na rin ako. That's why I'm considering it. I emailed my resume to D--- S---, the founder and owner of B--- P---- Direct Marketing. Bait nga eh, he replied right away. He sent my resume to the head of Accounts and to the Creative Director. I hope they reply. Ung urgent need daw now is Accounts i think. Pero sana pwede pa kong sumingit sa Creatives. I wrote in my cover letter that i really wanna be part of their company and all because I've researched about it and I got impressed and enticed. Haha. Totoo nmn eh. Saka Raffy recommended them rin. So there, I'm not going to work on Sat. I need to tell Aussie soon though. Shet. Anyway, here's my line up of things to do:

Friday
- bring clothes, resumes
-after work, go to Parksquare 2
-ride an FX (Sucat El Grande)
-go down near BF, take a trike
-go to Jamie's house and partaayyy!
-sleep-over and chika forever at Jahnniz's house

Saturday
- 10AM interview at Creative 2.0
- go to Gabi's house, eat and talk
-commute to Megamall
-go to the Jobstreet Job Fair withe Bem, Coni, Jeff and Deeji
-dinner/ inuman with Randy, JM, Coni, Jeff and Pong
-sleepover somewhere (?)

Shit.
What a sched.
Haha.

Anything for a good time with friends! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home