There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

18 October 2004

goodluck to meeeee!!!!!

I just had my interview at B------. Great office :) Astig tlga, even if it's in an old building. I really hope and pray I'd make it. R-- T---- interviewed me. My gosh, she's only 25. I thought she'd be old and all. hmm. She asked me questions that I've actually researched in the net. haha. So I've come prepared. Except for that 1st question where I kinda stuttered. I don't know why. Oh well. It's done! And I think I pretty much have a good chance of getting the job. I'm excited to work there because I asked questions about the boss and she said Mr. Soriano's not the typical boss and there's no heirarchy. How cool is that? Of course, the long hours and the no-OT pay are still part of the job but that's a-ok, as long as the boss isn't an ASS from hell.

Aack sana okay naman mga sagot ko. Bigla kong na-OC. Pero seriously, I really wanna work there. I think it's the first interview that I prepared for haha. I even wrote down the possible questions and answers. Good thing they didn't ask me if I'm currently employed, why I'm moving etc. Oh well. I really hope I'll get in. Please please please!!! Here I go again.

Okay, I have an accomplishment last night. I actually knelt, prayed and went to confession! Woohhooo!!! Guess what my penance is? Pray the rosary!!! AackkK! And so I did. While in the sauna! hahahaha!

Haay naku, wala na naman akong magawa. You know what's weird? They've been telling me to ask my brother about the cost of the partition and all. It's like we're part of the beginning of this company, but then I'm planning to leave, remember? Weird lang. Haay. It's just that he's really not a good boss, and he needs to change so he can get along with people, particularly Filipinos. Hmm. I bet he'll have a hard time. As far as I've heard from him, he doesn't seem to accept the culture, the beliefs and the traditions yet. Too bad. Oh he's here. Gotta go. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home