There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

15 October 2004

more grins on a fridaaayyyy

Here are 9 more things to grin about today:
(in no particular order)

1. I received an e-mail from B--- P----

This is the Direct Marketing Agency that won a Cannes- Bronze for the country for the first time :D And I really wanna work there because they have lots of advocacy campaigns. I loved the 'Dos Por Dos" DM.

2. I actually have an interview with them on Tuesday morning! (Goodluck to me!)

That means I'd have to go to work at around 11AM that day.Uh oh. Hmmm. Goodluck asking permission. And goodluck lying. haha.

3. I bought a P200 Swatch in a tiangge at Pacific Star during lunch break.

I hope this watch will last long though. I really can't take buying an expensive watch for some reason. I'm just not into those expensive accessories and all. I even bought a P30 pearl earrings also. I mean, if it looks the same, then why go for the more costly one? Sorry pinanganak lang tlga ata akong kuripot, at praktikal :)

4. I'm going to the Friendly Friends dinner at Gilligan's tonight.

Hehe I wasn't supposed to go but I thought I'd just go to Jamie's later, and I'm sleeping over at Alabang anyway. I'm just gonna commute going to BF if Gabi really doesn't wanna go.

5. I'm not going to work tomorrow

Well, I can pass by the office if I want to but since I already asked permission, then what the hell. I should just make the most out of it.

6. It's almost 6PM!

Uwian na! hehehe. I'm a happy bunny :D Time to buy a gift for my inaanak (again. ilang na nga ba sila? at bakit lahat ng bagong panganak, inaanak ko na? hehe bawal magreklamo. this is supposed to be a raving entry!)

7. It's the 15th of the month! Payday!

Well, I don't really feel like I'm on Cloud 9 every paydays, but just the same, I should be very grateful that at least I have my own money, and I endured my boss, annoying instances and long weekday hours for it. Hehehe.

8. I'm gonna see my high school barkada and making chika with Jahnniz after so many months

Hehe that speaks for itself. Highschool friends are always fun to be with. It's like going back to those less complicated and childish days again. Joys oh joys of youth.

9. Aussie boss wasn't an A** today

No wonder why I'm such a jolly bee today. He didn't really nag, criticize, command, demand, slave drive, or anything like that. He was just there, quiet in his corner. Whew. Alleluia!

Come on, these are too much for a day. Does this mean something awfully bad's gonna happen next week? Oh man. Let me relish the moment first. This isn't the time to be a cynic, Jenie. You killjoy.

I'M HAPPY HAPPY HAPPPPYYYYY!!!!!
LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!

Okay I'm talking to myself. That's all for today. I'm still grinning. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home