There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

14 October 2004

Yaahhhhoooo!!! :D

Thank God it's Friday! (thank you, God.) Hehe.
Happy day. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm going to 2 dinners tonight. I'm meeting Musmos friends tomorrow, and Jeff got the UNDP job! Cool :D

Anyway, it's gonna be a tiring weekend but I bet it's worth it. I decided to just cancel that interview, but I have to text Ms. Garriz. I realized I really only wanna work in Makati or in Ortigas, if I get in DDB. hehe.

Ok I don't wanna stress myself first. I'm going to a freaking Job Fair even if I have a freaking job! Whatdaaaffffff***!??!?! Hehe but who cares. I like giving away my resume :) I just hope I'll stay in my next job for a long time. Strike 3 na if ever noh! I hope it's my last hurrah then I'll last for a year or more. Gosh. Ang gulo ko. I think I'm drugs. Come one Jenie, be sober! Hehe :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home