There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

20 April 2005

It's the 20th of the month :)

R R R A A A A N N N N D D D D O O O O M M M M

- It's been 2 months! Tempus fugit. Hehe. My mom congratulated me this morning, and said that if it were 2 years, she'd even be happier for us. Oh well :D We're going out tonight. I still don't know the plans, but anyway. I'm a bit disappointed coz I didn't prepare so much for this day. Work's been hectic, and I'd rather catch on some sleep when I got some extra time. Haay. Well, I'll make it up next time.

- It's been another stressful Wednesday. There was a blackout here in Legaspi Village last afternoon so we couldn't work, and we're sent home at 5pm. It's so nice to take a siesta pala. Haay sleep-deprived. I wanna sleep for more than 7 hours again.

- I'm still getting tons of kanchaws because of that stupid drunken spree at Puerto, but what the heck. I really didn't mean it, anyway and I gotta forgive myself for what happened. One memorable hirit from my boss when another bigger boss asked me, "Are you settled in?" My boss replied: "Oh extremely settled! Beyond belief!" Then whispers, "Kami ung na-unsettle eh!" Shet nakakahiya yon hahaha!

- Because of what happened, I learned A LOT of things. I won't enumerate all of them here, but one thing I want to share is how grateful I am to have someone so understanding. Grabeee. Hands down. Bakit ambait mo sa 'kin??!?! Waaahhh! I dunno he was so nice to me considering what has happened that night. He also blames himself because he didn't see it coming, and he didn't know how much I drank, but I think he has no fault whatsoever. It's all mine. I was having so much fun that I gulped all the tequila and gin as if there's no tomorrow, and as if those bottles are the only alcohol left in the universe.

- Speaking of alcohol, they asked us to taste the new brand of tequila a while ago, and I immediately declined upon smelling it. I'm still reminded of the horror I went through, I guess. Though I honestly don't remember doing what they said I did, I can see in their faces and hear in their comments how horrendous I appeared that night. (I shall spare you of the gory details, so as not to add to my misery as well.)

- After the trip I got what I deserved. T scolded me and I was left dumbfounded. I looked down with downcast eyes, as if I ate God's forbidden fruit in the garden. I explained and apologized like I've never done before. Hearing his furious voice scared me like anything. I never felt so guilty in my life. Whew...

- The following day, when both of us have rested from that tiring weekend trip, everytthing was back to normal with him. He was nice to me again, and i was shocked. I thought I deserved a longer punishment. But fortunately, he has forgiven me after sleeping for almost 12 hours. Hehe. I still haven't forgiven myself, but I'm slowly getting there.

- Starting May 1, 2 new staff members are joining our department, a co-writer and an art director. And guess what? They're both males, again. That means I'll be working with 8 men. Ummm. Something tells me my boss wanted an all-male cast. So are my talents really leaning on the masculine side? I think I was a man in my past life. Great... Sorry Tatoff. Hahaha joke!

- I'm joining my boss and other agency people to play badminton tomorrow night. I hope I won't get aches all over though. Wish me luck. Or better yet, someone give me more Advil and Alaxan this weekend.

- I want to lose weight, but I don't have time to exercise during the weekends. I wish Tatoff and I can play some sport. We're the exact opposite in that aspect. It has to be a sport that can be played with glasses on. Hehe. Maybe we can play badminton or bowling, but it's too expensive. I don't wanna jog either. Ugh tamaditis.

- I'm supposed to be thinking about concepts for shampoo banners along EDSA but I'm not in the mood. Darn. They said there's no such thing as a writer's block, and it's just an excuse. Whatever. I've too much random thoughts and I can't even organize them. Creativity overload if there's such a thing. I don't wanna write anymore. But wait, that's my job. Ugh. I'll stop for today, I guess. Au revoir.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sex kayo, nakakapayat yun..
bat blank lahat ng messages mo?

5:04 PM

 
Blogger Jenie / Copywriter said...

Magsama kayo ni randy, mukhang sex! Ugh! Ewan ko kng bakit blank ung messages e :P

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home