There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

01 November 2004

Weekend recap

Tagaytay
Tagaytay,
originally uploaded by jenie.
Last Oct.31-Nov.1 we stayed over at Days Hotel, Tagaytay. Okay para sakin, hindi sya hotel. Ugh. Maganda ung view and all, but they stuck 11 of us in 1 freaking stinky room coz they made mistakes in the reservation. Plus, they required guests to pay for every little extra thing not inside the room. Haay naku. As if naman noh.

Anyway, bwisit kasi Kuya Mark snored like a drunk hippopotamus the whole night! That's why Mama, JunJun and I weren't able to sleep. Hassle. I wanted to sleep outside the room or in the bahay kubo beside the pool! haayyy...

Anyway, we pigged out and drank (as usual). This time, beer and gin. Guess what kung anong halo? Grape juice!eewww.. dapat apple juice, but apparently, we thought the red thing on the box was an apple! grape pala. nyak.

Went to Tagaytay Highlands nung Nov.1. Bad trip kasi under maintenance na naman ung Cable Car. hahahaayyy. Pero oks lang, fun naman. Masikip sa car though. (Tito Jr, Tita Glenda, Kuya Makoi, Mama, Ate Frency, Ako, Tatik, JunJun, Migs, David, and Anton) Umm. 8 adults, 3 kids. haay! I gotta lose all the calories I gained in 2 days. Grabe nmn kasi eh. Beer pa lang, ubos na ung RDA ko hehehe.

We went to Eternal Gardens, with 1 million people btw. Ayun, nakadalaw rin. Haay. It will be Papa's 7th year death anniv tomorrow. Tagal na. And I must say time does heal wounds. It depends on how you cure yourself, though.

Aja's lolo passed away nung Oct. 31 nga pala. I know she's sad, but they're lucky they're lolo already asked permission and bade his last farewell even before. I'm gonna see her later, just to know how she's doing. There's no wake kasi. Cremation then mass on Monday pa. Haay. Life oh life. There's no life without death. Bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home