There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

22 October 2004

of worms and death (in dreams)

Dream 1: I was in bed and I woke up with my cat, and 3 worms beside me. I freaked out, sprinkled salt on them and killed them of course. (I hate worms!)

Meaning: (from the Dream Dictionary by Tony Crisp)
Worm - insignificant or ineffective, something you treat as insignificant, the penis (umm?). Worms: ill health; health worries. Idioms: even a worm will turn. See maggots.

Maggots - impurities in body; sickness, feelings about death. See body.

Dream 2: Last night, I dreamt I was in a parachute, then I landed on a field with some goats. Then I walked to see my relatives and family members singing along the videoke. It was the wake of my brother. And I haven't cried for days. So I went to a room, and wept but stopped when someone entered.

Meaning:
Death of someone we know: the death of some aspect of our outer or inner life. Our drive to achieve something might die, and be shown as a death in our dreams.

See the connection of both dreams? Hmm... (?) The meanings are accurate though.

1 Comments:

Blogger paulyne said...

worms = mag-antiox ka daw.

goats = maligo ka naman!

cheers!

5:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home