There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

28 October 2004

i don't want to go to Germany anymore

Wow only one day has passed and I've changed my mind. Whaatttddaaaffff@*&!?!? After Aja and I dined out at Greenbelt last night, I realized I shouldn't use the sacred World Youth Day to travel, and get a nice mark on my passport. Hehehe. I should weigh my intentions first. (Is the intention greater than the act?) I think it should be. (I actually miss studying Philo :P, but not sungit singit Mariano. hehe)

So I figured out that asking people to sponsor me to go to Oktoberfest county isn't such a fantastic idea after all. I felt guilty because it was being selfish. The money could be used for other MORE important things, than my utmost desire to travel another land, and escape my own. Bwehehe. Syempre naalala ko ung Musmos kids kasi malapit na Krismusmos. Haay. Bilis ng oras. Last year lang I was stressing myself out with all the details of organizing the event. If only I can be a Project Head again..

Aja and I actually planned some businesses at Coffee Bean last night and I hope we're gonna be pursuing them soon. We ought to save for Bangkok travel money though (which is way cheaper than a freaking Europe trip). I'm very excited hehe. I've been spending less the past few months. Well aside from the fact that mother gives me "allowance" even if I'm working. (I love you mother. Thanks for understanding my dire need to save money.) Umepkto rin ung pagrereklamo ko araw-araw na wala kong pera!, gusto ko magkapera!, pano magkapera! tactic. I've been trying to eat less to. Because last month, i realized that it has become quite difficult to run fast on a treadmill because I always gobble up on heavy meals, and I always feel like a stuffed carabao when running. Tapos feel ko pa magigiba ung ancient at nakakakuryenteng treadmill sa Intercon. Haay.

I'm excited because it's Friday tomorrow and I'm going to another inuman party. I'm really gonna drink this time. I didn't drink at Alessa's party for this one. hehehe. At least I schedule my drinking sprees. Hassle lang magcommute to Katip. Sabay na kami ni Jepp pero we're still looking for people na pwedeng sabayan para less hassle. Well, actually I understand why we have to look for other people. Asar-talo na nman kasi pag malaman ng iba na kaming dalawa lang magkasama. Haay naku ewan ko lang ah. I don't wanna be defensive and all, and try to push someone to go with us, kasi WALA naman talaga. We're just good friends who enjoy each other's company. Oh well bahala sila. I'm trying to make my life as less complicated as possible. I've yet to fix this complex career path on my shoulders.

Wow I got no work to do. Let's celebrate! Sweldo pa tomorrow! Yipeee! Excited rin ako mag-kickboxing later. Kahit na masakit. hehe. Oh ya, I'm going to SM with Shela later. We're gonna present the ideas. Darn I should have known. Of all the days na nagjeans ako noh! Grrr. oh well, may excuse kasi Creatives naman ako. Supposedly pa nga, we usually wear rubber shoes. But I don't. Dyahe naman masyado sa mga long-sleeves and skirted yuppies walking aroung the Makati CBD. (Central Business District) Naakkksss. Hehehe! Yuppie ka nga kuno, overworked at underpaid pa rin nman. Wag na lang noh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home