There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

28 October 2004

go ahead. shoot.

Go ahead and shoot me some more. You often do, and you don't even know it. I've been hiding it well, I guess. Hurt me some more if you wish. I can't do anything about that anyway. You don't even know it. Oh well. I've given up. As if there's really something to give up. I don't know I just feel hopeless, yet I still exert effort. What can I do, some people are really like that. I just need to accept things. That's what I did. To lessen the pain, supposedly. But it seems like it stabs even deeper. Damn.

But that's okay. So go ahead. Shoot me some more. Until it hurts the most. Until I can no longer feel the pain. Make me numb. That's when I know I've let it go. Maybe you'll be happy. No one will bug you anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home