it's ranting time once more!
Okay it's almost 9PM and I'm still at the office. Shit. Overtime na naman. Anyway. I went to AdBoard a while ago and talked to Sir Oskie. I told him what happened, my dilemma and of course, asked him for advice. So there, he supported my decision but told be to look for other prospective companies before I take the plunge AGAIN. He even told me that Mr. Audie Orleans of Ace Saatchi is looking for people just yesterday, and he told me to give him a call right away. Wow I'm so touched. Hehe. But seriously, he's been like a father to me, and I'm grateful for that. Perhaps I should have listened to him when he told me to just stay longer because it's easier to transfer to the agencies or to the clients once they know me in Adboard. Oh well. At least i still have a good relationship with the company. He was even gonna ask Cris for Saatchi's number, but she already left. Wala lang. I feel blessed.
Anyway, he also considered the thought that I should still be careful when I move. He said that the beginning of the year is when most employers hire and all, so maybe I should wait. I really don't know. I have this "Seize the Day!" thing going on, and waiting's not just for me, I guess. I even told Coni that beside the fact that I've accepted whatever God wants to happen in my career, i told her I've already accepted the fact that I shouldn't go for someone who doesn't reciprocate, or is just making things difficult. Is waiting good, or is it just being passive? I've asked that a lot of times, and of course I agree with the latter. I don't want to wait for things to drop in front of me. If I want something, I'll make it happen now. If it doesn't, then so be it. But I'll make sure I did my part and I did it well. It's all or nothing at all. Bwahahaha.
Here goes my aggressive self again. Okay calm down. Take it one step at a time. (hehe I just stole half of my officemate's fries:) Shox sayang Mila invited me for coffee, but no. I'm stuck here. Haay. Why did I choose advertising??!?! Why??!?!?! Hehe. WHY NOT? :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home