There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

14 May 2005

so little time, so much to do

Wow I didn't write yesterday. It was quite a hectic day at work. But it's okay, I went home happy. Tatoff went to Glorietta and we had lunch at Gilligan's :) He came from UE kasi. Wala lang, I really appreciate the effort, haaaayyyy :)

Got the Havaianas order, and our pay for the raket we did. minus the tax. Ugh. I'm grateful anyway. I still feel like i didn't do much to get that sum. There will be more projects to come and I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Glenn treated us at Kubo. It's this hut located in a parking lot, near the office. Drank for an hour lang, with Abe, Gabby and Nuts. Syempre ako lang babae, as usual. And they talked about 80's porn, Penthouse and stuff. Umm.

It's Saturday, and I just came from teaching for Art Adventures. I didn't have enough sleep because of the stupid brownout at 1AM. I wanna rest but I have to go to my grade school reunion later. It's supposed to be at 4 but I'll arrive late na lang. Wow, I haven't seen my classmates since Grade 7! That's almost 10 years ago! Ugh I feel like a lolaaaa.

Anyway, gotta go and try to enjoy the weekend before it disappears in a jiffy again. Whew. I really wanna do so much, and earn more as well. Is this normal, or am I just acting like a schmuck? Whatever it is, I still feel like I haven't done much at my age, and I know I can do so much more. I know so many people my age have accomplished a lot, and I don't see any reason why I can't do the same.