ang nakaraan...
Sabado
- Art Adventures at Wyeth: taught kids 3-9 yrs. old. Something tells me teaching pre-school is fun and rewarding. I wish I had a calling. Maybe not. Hmmm.
- Met up with Shela in the afternoon: Went to the wake of Ms. Katia's dad at Greenmeadows. He died at 61 because of cancer.
- Went to Katipunan to meet Tatoff: talked and cleared things up. Had an argument last Friday kasi. But everything's fine now :)
- We went to Oysterboy at Cubao: met up with JM, Jeff and Bhonny then went to Gateway to watch the last full show of "Kingdom of Heaven". It ended at 1230 AM.
Sunday
-Got home at 1AM and woke up at 5. We spent Mother's Day at my lola's house in Mindoro
- I can't believe I went there to sleep.
- Took Supercat at 330, got to Batangas at 430, pigged out on sisig and lechon at this resto in Lipa, then got to Makati at 730. Super heavy traffic at South Super. And I slept almost the whole trip again. Ugh narcoleptic.
- Tatoff arrived at the condo at 930. Went to my mom's office to use the internet. Went to Starbucks, stayed til 1230 AM.
Monday
- our seats have been rearranged to give way to the 2 newcomers. I'm now facing the wall and I'm getting dizzy for some reason. Ok that's it, I'll post again later hehe :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home