peace & quiet. finally.
Okay, da boys are gone. It's almost 8 and I'm still here because it's just quite impossible for me to work & sit down for 30 minutes straight witohut at least one of them bugging my a** out. It's a fun environment, but I must say it's difficult when you have to write a freaking leaflets etc for a weight loss product. (Abangan nyo na lang, malapit na hehe)
Had lunch with Gabi & Janine at Enterprise a while ago. I saw Jepp too, who told me that Kim Tan was there. Practicum I think hehe.
Anyway, Tatoff & I met at Glorietta last night. I must say I'm really touched whenever he goes to Makati all the way from Antipolo. I like people with effort, because I exert just as much especially for loved ones. We just ate dinner then went to the condo. We decided not to watch a movie, and switched to watching tv instead hehe. It was quite a nice night though ang I'm glad he visited me. ;) Thanks, Tatoy! :-D
Okay gotta go, and watch CSI! Baboosh!
To my SND folks: I miss you all! It's been a while since we were complete. I don't know how we're gonna see each other before Pau and Randy leaves, but I really hope to see all of you. Sniff sniff.


4 Comments:
jenie! where do u work? let's have lunch next week! or maybe the weeks after. i miss uuuu sooo much! im at makati too! other side, salcedo village near insular life
8:16 PM
ey legaspi vill ako! astig, cge lunch tyo with gabi next time! :)
11:23 PM
send me ur number lola! :D so we can text. anu cell no mo?
8:46 PM
cge sa friendster ko na lang isesend :)
5:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home