WAW!
What A Weekend! (again, haha) We had a blast at Pau's party, and I got drunk after engorging on beer and vodka. My amats even made me kneel on the bathroom floor beside the toilet bowl, if you know what I mean. Bwahaha pathetic. Haay buhay. I woke up with a splitting headache, sucky motor skills and I even had memory lapses. "Ah talaga ginawa ko yon kagabi?" Ugh.
Intermission. Teka may war dito sa office. Haha. Ang aga-aga at Holy Monday may nagsisigawan, ugh. Inaantok pa ko bahala kayo dyan. Okay rin pala ung trained na nakakarining lagi ng nagmumurahan sa workplace. Ang deadma ko na ngayon eh. Thanks Aussie boss. Haha :P
Continuation...
Saturday night - We went night swimming rin and now my back hurts even more. Aack. Videoke til 4am but I didn't sing. I kept on mixing drinks and serving drunkards. Hehe. Laugh trip ang daming natapos sa sahig na alcohol. Ang ingay namin ni JM and Pau nung tipsy na, as usual.
Sunday - Hang over day. Duh. Barely had sleep, plus my head was throbbing. We had to wake up early, then we ate breakfast at Pau's house. After that, everyone went home. Tatoff & I went to their house. Aack I faced his mom wasted. Haay. We headed to Makati and tambay lang sa condo. Waited for Pacquiao's fight. Ugh talo. Kawawa naman, bugbog sarado sya. Oh well. He's still getting millions anyway. Mama arrived with Migs, my nephew. Went to mass at Don Bosco then ate dinner at Gilligan's. Happy monthsary! Aack I'm not used to it still haha.
Eto na ang kwento of the week. March 20 our 1st Monthsary is Tatoy's Torture Day
At around 9 PM. my Mom told me that Kuya Makoi's going to the condo. She said I should introduce Tatoff. Haha nerbyos to the maxxx. So at around 11pm, we went to the condo and my big (literally & figuratively) bro was there.
Grabe my mom didn't tell him pala na kami na. Grabe kuya ko ang OA talaga. The first thing he asked was, "So anong plano nyo?" Duh as if magpapakasal na ok. Tapos sobra nya pang mag-interrogate. He grilled Tatoff to the bone. Kawawak tuloy. He had his arms closed pa, and he kept on looking at him so sheepishly, at may kasamang kunot ng noo. Anlabo tlga. Tapos tinanong pa kung anong nagustuhan sa isa't-isa etc. Duh! He even asked Tatoff if he already has bruises from me. Ugh. My bro even warned him kung gaano ko kalakas manapak, at kung gano ko kasungit and I speak German / gibberish when I'm in a bad mood. So is he talking Tatoff out of this? Haha bahala sila.
Kuya OA: "Mabait ka ba talaga?"
Tortured Tatoy: "Oo naman"
OA Kuya: "Ano namang nagustuhan mo kay Jenie?!" (in utter disbelief.ugh)
Tortured Tatoy: "Maalalahanin"
OA Kuya: "Oh talaga, maalahanin yan?!!"
"Sigurado ka ba talaga dito?"
(Jenie kicks brother under the table)
OA Kuya to Tatoy: "Matagal na ba kayong magkakilala?"
"Call center ba talaga gusto mo?
"Bakit ka naman nagpahikaw?
Annoyed Jenie: "Ano ka ba naman!!" (Makelam ba? Ugh!)
OA Kuya: "Natitiis mo naman 'to?" (points to Jenie)
Annoyed Jenie: "Ugh!"
Tortured Tatoy: "Oo naman"
OA Kuya: "Naku lagot kami dito pag-alis mo, baka itulak na lang kami dyan sa bintana. Ang taas pa naman nito."
(Tortured Tatoy & Defensive Mother laughs.)
Nagsermon pa sa'min ng kung anu-ano. Balance it with career, take things slowly, focus on the friendship more, blah blah blahhh.
He even commented "Kaya ayokong magkaanak ng babae e." Umm anak nya ba ko? hehe. Praning I swear. Even if I've graduated frome college already, I can still sense that he can't believe I'm in a relationship.
After half an hour, his body language changed. He began talking about other things, and he was at ease already. I told him na praning sya kasi player sya noon. Haay naku tlga. I can't blame him rin for being so critical. Nakakatawa lang kasi ung sermon nya dahil parang mag-aasawa na ung dating. Ugghhh.
T left at around 1130pm. Parang nag-orals daw sya haha! He couldn't breathe when we got out of the pad. Haay kawawa naman. He had to go through that, while it was so easy for me when I met his family. I felt nervous just the same but I wasn't asked those kind of questions. Eto na naman and gender differences & inequality issues. Haha.
Kuya Makoi told me after that na Tatoff looks like a chick boy, because he looks like his playboy higschool classmate. Labo ng logic ugh. But after a while, he kept on teasing me na. Inlab daw. Ang aga-aga kanina nang-aasar. We basically didn't grow up together, and I think we only 'talked' when I was in college, so it was hard to welcome the change I guess. I'm all grown up now, and not the littel girl he used to carry, and the teenager who's have all the screaming fights and violent bouts with him. That phase is done. He still sees me like an immature and moody teenager, that's why he warned Tatoff about my mood swings. I kept on telling him that I'm very different when I'm at home and when I'm with friends. Pero maghanda pa rin daw si Tatoff. Ugh. I feel so judged.
But after all that interrogation and after an hour of Tatoy's torture, I was actually touched hearing my brother say these to him: "Basta ayoko lang sana makita ung kapatid ko na mabreak ung heart." and "Basta kung masaya kapatid ko, masaya na rin ako. " I almost got teary eyed there. Haay.
I know that he's just being overprotective because he's the only male figure I got left. He's that strict and paranoid because he's speaking for himself, and standing in for Kuya Allan and for Papa.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home