1st OT!
It's 9:40 PM and I'm still here at the office. There's a big pitch on Monday so we're tryin to finish everything. I might even go here again tomorrow morning. I know I should be complaining, but guess what? It's okay! Woohoo! Feel na feel tlga ung job haha. See what bumming for 3 months does. Amazing! :)
We had free dinner naman so less gastos. Naisip ko lang, what am I gonna reimburse for overtime of I live so near at hindi man lang aabot ng P100 if I take a cab. Ugh ang daya. Ung kasama ko mag-Ot, taga-Cavite so for sure he'll say he took a cab. Kainis naman. Oh well, okay nga lang pala dapat.
I'm done with my part actually but I'm just waiting for 10pm to qualify for OT. Antagal naman kasi gumawa ni Mr. AD. I think kung gaano kabagal magsalita ang tao, ganun rin sya kabagal kumilos. He talks like Kuya Cesar pa naman. Aack. Pero in fairness, maganda sya gumawa.
Gabi just texted and they're in Absinth GB3 right now. Haay I don't even feel like drinking. The other day, we went to this event and watched the most award-winning ads in the world, and Open bar. But guess what? I didn't drink alcohol at all. I drank 2 glasses of lemonade. Woohoo improving! :P
Ummm napansin ko lang, parang dinaanan ng ipo-ipo ung desk ko. Oh well. Puro papel na puro doodle, drawing, etc.
Anyway, I feel really bad for someone. I hate philandering men. They all deserve to be castrated in the most gruesome way! Kung pwedeng lagariin dahan-dahan ng may kalawang na chainsaw, buhusan ng rubbing alcohol at kumukulong mantika, budburan ng paminta, tapos ipakain sa buwaya!
Warning sa isang lalaki dyan. Hahahahahahahhaaaa!!! :P


1 Comments:
Woohoo! The program's working.
Hi, I'm Jenie, and I'm an alcoholic.
(P.S> Thanks super, Jenie and Tatoy!)
7:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home