There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

18 March 2005

TGIF

Yippeeeee it's Friday! Ugh I'm not done with work yet. Pero ok lang. With Maroon 5 in the background, everything seems so easy. Haha whatever. Naka-indian sit pa ko dito, at home kuno. Oh well, wa poise nmn tlga ko kahit puro kalalakihan kasama ko dito. Walang pakialaman. hwehwe.

Grad na today ah. I can still remember Grad day a year ago. Haha. I jumped, laughed and cried tears of joy, nostalgia and uncertainty. hahaha. I wept because I was ecstatic that's school's over, I was sad because I'll miss all my friends and Ateneo, and I was scared of what the future holds for me then. Looking back feels great and if I could relive that day again, I would. I just hope he marched also, so he could've experienced those wonderful emotions. I feel bad he missed such a beautiful and momentous occasion a person only goes through once in his lifetime. Haay... Wala lang nalungkot tuloy ako.

I'm meeting sina Gabi, Janine, Sarah and Mon at GB tonight. Naku lamon na naman. I have to abstain. Yeah right.

Oh yeah natisod/ almost nadapa ako while walking with my officemate after work last night. Grabe what happened to my reflexes?!?!? As in malapit na mukha ko sa semento saka ko narealize na natisod pala ko! Buti na lang I got to grab his arm, kung hindi nasubsub nako sa kalye. Anakngtokwa. We kept on laughing and I was crying at the same time, as usual haha. Nakakatawa nmn kasi eh. May 3 tao pa naman sa likod namin. (buti 3 lng!) My officemate kept saying, "Kaya nyo yon? Di nyo kaya yon!" Haay grabe laugh triiip! Tawang-tawa pa naman ako sa mga natitisod tapos kunyari walang nangyari. Haha KARMA.

Aack di ako mapakali dito. Sana uwian na. Pero dami pang gagawin. Aack. Preparing for a pitch again. My stupid upper ear hole sucks. I wanna take it out but that means balewala ung pagtitiis ko sa sakit for 2months. Grrr. I plan to replace it with another one more permanent though. (wink wink) That's a plan long overdue! Maybe next payday. Hmmm...

Oh yeah, the 20th na on Sunday. Astig. 1st month. Weird, di ako sanay. Pero astig nonetheless. Haha ;-D

Ok back to work, and enough with the delaying tactics. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home