haayyy.
My throat hurts. I've been coughing all day. Shela knows about my 'plan'. Sana maging quiet lang sya about it. But who cares. They'd find out anyway. Gabi said I should wait for a few days then figure it out. Well, I really wanna quit work anyway. I'm so stressed and I don't even know why. Di naman ganun ka-brutal ung job. It's the pressure and the arrogance that are weighing me down. Plus it's hard to stay put from 9-6pm. It's Friday and we have f""" work tomorrow. I don't enjoy this anymore. Well, i complain about everything anyway. I wanna run away and get out of the city. Shit. Nakakaburat na 'to. Konti lang kasi karamay sa mga OT and all. Unlike sa agencies na halos lahat kayod-kalabaw. (what a term) Haay. Oh ya, here's a nice Quote of the Day:
"I LOVE YOU"
a warning, an apology,
an interruption, a plea for attention,
an objection, an excuse, a justification,
a reminder, a trap, a blessing, a disguise,
a vacuum, a revelation,
a way of saying nothing,
a way of summarizing everything
a surrender,an opening,
an end.
- Robert Solomon
Naaakkkkssss! ang galing mo Robert. Hehe.
P.S.
Aja will accompany me to watch Feng Shui. Wala kasing mayaya noh kaya she's gonna watch it again to see how i shriek at every shocking scene. Si Tatoy gusto manood pero Sunday day-off nya. Ummm Sunday na nga lang ako nasa bahay eh. Si Jepp naman tinatamad at wala dw syang pera. Saka baduy daw ung movie. Ok lahat na. May job fair next week. Bday ni Jamie on the 15th. I'm gonna sleep over at Jahnniz's house to make chika all-night long again. Haha. We got a lot of catching up to do. Anyway, I figured out how to post multiple pics. Photoshop! duh.
Ang gulo ng posts ko, walang flow. Puro random thoughts. Goodluck na lng sa mga magbabasa nito. Pero ok lang kahit wag nyo na basahin. Baka masyado nyo na kong makilala. Hehe loko lang. Shit ang labo ng utak ko ngayon. Haayyy... I miss Ateneo. not the workload ah. I just miss being there. sniff sniff.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home