There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

25 April 2005

walang work order woohoo!!!

Recap again:

Thursday - Badminton game at The Zone

Friday - out of the office the whole day. Brainstorming sessions at PBCom then at Greenbelt 1. Presentation of award-winning kinds of ideas at Red Box til 11pm. They liked the D****** ideas so much! Everyone was hooting, clapping and laughing. The Creative Directors applauded too and the other art d's from the Creative Dept. even congratulated us. I'm so happy! ;-)

*Basta ideas pagdating sa pampajebs talaga, kayang-kayang gawin hahaha!

Saturday - Tatoff went to the condo, and we went with my Mom to this healer/therapist/gifted man. He thought we were married and he said I had a sort of twin/soulmate in the U.S. Medyo weird pero possible. He asked me if i smoked before, and I couldn't lie because he can really sense it, so I said I tried before. Ibuking ba ko sa nanay ko?!?! Ugh.

He can sense if you don't believe in him and stuff so my Mom's friend sort of gave us an orientation beforehand. The man's mom is a supernumerary of Opus Dei that's why they all go to him. He had no formal education because he ws born a dyslexic, but he knows human anatomy like anything. It's not faith healing totally, but you have to pray a lot and believe you'll be healed daw. My mom's friend got healed from flat-footedness, skin problems and astigmatism by just following the healthy diet he gave. The other woman's scoliosis vanished after he massaged him. The other's uneven legs and almost-broken knee were okay after he massaged her too. Haay nakakaloka, but it doesn't hurt to believe right?

Another freaky question when Tatoff and I sat in front of him: "Kelan nyo balak magpakasal?" OMG. Doubtful pa daw si Tatoff. Haha ok lang. Who isn't doubtful about marriage anyway? He predicted all our medical problems by massaging our palms and I must say I believe in him. Tama lahat okay. Ang freaky. Basta. He even found out na may natira pa sa polyp ni Tatoff sa sinus,without us telling him. Whew. Oh yeah, he said I slouch too much. Ugh. He said rin that my digestive system is weak, and if it doesn't get better, I'll have a hard time giving birth. Ugh ugh ugh.

Marami pa syang karumal-dumal na sinabi pero di na mahalaga yon hahaha.
We ate at Sentro, Tatoff left after, then I bought upper underwear because the healer guy said my bra's too tight, and I'm having a hard time breathing. How the hell did he know that? Ugh.

Oh yeah, he said I have 3 angels and Tatoff has 5 since he gets to talk to different kinds of people everyday. Freaky huh? But it's cool anyway. Hi to my 3 angels! He wouldn't tell me their names, but he said "Dapat daw alam mo mga pangalan nila" Aack freakiness. Sorry 3 angels. Can I name you Gabriel, Michaelangelo and Raphael? Hmmm ang gwapo ng names hehehe :)




Saturday night - Met up with Pong at GB3 then we went to McDo Katip. Nasa blog na ni JM lahat ng nangyari. http://bogusbogart.blogspot.com hehehe ginaya ko si Pau, kasi nakakatamad magkwento. Sorry talaga Jay Em if i made you bleeeed because of the ice. :P Paula, sana talaga totoong gusto mo king sumaya nung gabing yon. Bwahaha.

Sunday Midnight - Ministop after Bel, pictorial then went home. Umm may isa pang kwento. Tatoff and I had our first fight. Sniff sniff. I felt horrible the whole day, since he was asleep and I seemed to be texting no one. Haay.

Sunday night - I went to mass at Don Bosco then commuted to Gateway to meet up with him. Haay buti naayos! Woopee! Magaling daw ako mang-amo. Harhar. So there, we're okay now :) We talked at the Food Court pa para di halata nagaaway kasi maingay eh haha. Then went to CoffeeBean, then Makati. Nakakatawa ung gabing yon. Basta. Haha.

Monday ngayon - May bagong hire na writer from ADMU batch '04 rin and kilala ni Randy. Syempre lalaki na naman, magiging lalaki na ko nito eh. (JM: Eh hindi nga ba? Jenie: Ugh) So there, I'm happy I got no work orders, and I bought a Ring Toss Watergame at Toy Town after Nuts treated us for lunch. He cut his butt-length hair after more than 4 years! His Dad's giving hin 15thou for doing that daw. Wow I volunteer to cut my hair!

Okay gotta go now, and play with my new wonderful toy! Naunahan pa ko ng boss ko laruin haha! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home