FYI
May TagBoard ako! Woopee! It's at the loooowwweeerrr right hand corner of my page :) Thanks to bespren Jay Em who knows my blog password ;-)
==========
Nasa office pa rin ako. Kakausapin ko na lang sarili ko habang naghihintay sa client na may test pa sa Ateneo Prof. School. Ugh. 10 PM pa darating, anak ng... Makauwi kaya muna. Argh. 1 million years! Sa bagay chargeable to overtime naman pag til 10pm. Hmmm. I saw the list of my withdrawals from BPI and saw the salary rin. I thought they only inform you about the deductions, pero hindi pala. Oh well, I realized I spend too much, and when you use ATM, it's hard to control your expenditures because you can withdraw anytime there's a machine nearby. Ugh. Must save money. Must save money. Must travel without depending on mother's wallet. Must travel without depending on mother's wallet.
I'm still trying to consider the Phuket plan that Gabi & Mon told me, but I'm too praning about the tsunami souls roaming around. Ugh. Bakit sa kanila parang balewala? Haay. But I want to go somewhere in Asia. Kahit Palawan muna, sobrang saya ko na. Saka iba ung feeling pag pera mo ung ginagastos mo. Reap the rewards of your labor. :)
==========
It feels good to have finally adjusted to work life. I mean, now I can sit and work for long hours without even thinking of resigning and bumming. Haha. Alleluia! Okay ang tagal talaga. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to wait here til 10pm. I'm gotta wait for the artist to finish laying out so I can type the copy. Haay. I should've brought a deebeedee.
===========
Quotes of the day:
"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
"There is heaven in hell." - Musmos kubol
"Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow."
-Mahatma Gandhi
"Bilog ang mundo, kaya makakabawi rin tayo" - Ginebra San Miguel radio ad
"Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life." - Leo Buscaglia
"Habemus Papam!" - some Cardinal in the Sistine Chapel
"Life is beautiful and random" - cousin Jun Jun
"Don't be afraid of the dead, be afraid of the living" - ano ni mouse
"If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking." - Closer
"True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche
"Life is just one damned thing after another."-Elbert Hubbard
"Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it." - Mr. Gifted Healer on being pessimistic
"You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough." -Joe Lewis
"When there are children smiling, you just do." - Dave, Tatoff and Jeff
"I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known." - Walt Disney
"Kala mo lang meron, pero wala, wala, wala!" - Carlo Aquino to Vilma Santos
"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
-Bertrand Russell
"Time don't let it slip away,
Raise your drinking glass
Here's to yesterday."
-Aerosmith
"Buti pa lahat ng seats, taken." - ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home