must earn money soon
I got a call from A--- this morning, and I'm elated! (i'm not typing the company's name to make it non-googleable. Clue: gatas) Hehe I'm really looking forward to the interview because I gotta give it my bestest shot if I really want a job there. It will be really great to work for the client side instead of an ad agency. Whew. I think I better brush up on a Marketing book, for they might ask such questions. I want to prepare well for this, I swear. I can't let an opportunity like this slip away. I need to give my 101% to avoid further regrets. Besides, only those who have the courage to risk and fail are capable of great success.
Ok peptalk to myself. Umm we're watching JM's gay play tomorrow. Oh yeah, we had a weekday nightout last night in GB3! It's a miracle! Umaasenso na ang gmik spots namin. I told Tatoy to go to Makati, where he almost got lost, then Jepp and Pong arrived too. Thank you Tatoy for the libre! I can't believe I didn't spend a single cent last night. Don't worry, lilibre kita pag may trabaho na ko. :) Anywee, we just ate in Kroco--- Grille - the infamous resto where I ate tahong then got rushed to MakatiMed. Inaasar pa nila ko na kung nagdemanda daw ako, sakin na dw dapat yun, at may Jenie's Grille na ako. Ugh.
Oh ya, I was actually productive today because I helped here in the office. Wow. So there, I've been posting regularly. Haay I should really buy a Marketing book soon. Tomorrow, I guess. I must review/study so I'll sound smart during my interview next week. Haha :D
Antagal ni Mader, I'm a hungry hippo :P
Shox Feb. na! Malapit na naman akong tumanda. Must grow up without growing old. Hehe :D


2 Comments:
wanna borrow my marketing 101 book? erm.. basics lang.
6:43 AM
ey pau! i bought a book na hehe. i think i'll be needing it in the future rin. thanks anyway! see u soon,my dear ;)
4:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home