There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

20 January 2005

back from cebu-bee

halloo I'm back! But I can't post about the Sinulog trip yet because I'm harassed. Got 3 interviews today. Went to 2 yesterday despite my awful LBM/amoebiasis-like gastrointestinal dilemmas. I still have it today. It's my 4th day of practically not eating well. I felt so weak during my interviews yesterday, bad trip. When will this end??!?!? I feel so dehydrated! I can't even drink Gatorade to replace the electrolytes. What a dumb stomach lining. Grrr. It's the center of the chakra pa naman. Wow I've disaligned chakras since Monday, after all the puking at Janine's house and now it's LBM. And I think they shouldn't use the word "loose" so loosely, because this is big time horribly loose bowel movement. Oops sorry for those eating. Gotta go and starve myself again so I wouldn't have to use another Starbucks restroom. Ugh :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home