There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

25 January 2005

waiting, watching, wailing

Haay eto na naman ako. I've been going through my job hunt, and I'm getting anxiety attacks again. I want a job, but when I think about it, working sucks. But of course we HAVE to, even if we don't WANT to. That's what growing up and growing old has taught people. We can't always have things our own way. And it sucks. It really does. So much for saying that we all have a choice. Well, we do have a choice whether we'll enjoy what we're doing and where we are. I guess it's more of a decision rather than a choice.

Anyway, I'm bored and hungry. That 4-day bout with LBM has made my appetite weaker and I like it. I want to lose the weight I gained since Grad. I know I did, but what the heck! Eating is fun, and so is drinking hehe. But then again, I don't want to shop for new clothes once they can't fit anymore. Ugh. So here I am, talking to myself again. Darn. Can I just complain about those interviews and gazillion psych tests?!?! They're all (almost) the same okay! Can I just tell the other company to fax my tests to the other? Just a while ago I had a 300-item personality test when I just took that last week also! Arggghh. Can't each citizen have her own personality tests in the Municipal Hall so that we can just ask for a copy when it's needed?!?!

Do you shudder when you see animals being cruelly treated?
Do you cry easily when you're emotional?
Do you like working alone?
Do you think twice before you speak?
Does the sight of blood scare you?
Do you make friends easily?
Do you get frightened when bugs crawl on you?
Do you think this test is redundant and annoying?

Golly gulay. What kind of questions are those? So you won't get a job when you're afraid of bugs crawling on you? I just don't get some companies. That's why it's always more exciting to join some ad agencies because they don't have those tests anymore and some don't even conduct formal interviews. They smoke in front of you, put their feet up and it doesn't matter because you get paid the same amount when you get in anyway. Some companies are just too OA in terms of their recruitment process when they can't even afford the salary you desire. I hope I'll get a job in the company with the easiest and most informal interview. At least that's my true self laid down, and not some scripted hullaballoo which tells you to shade what you think is correct, and not really what you firmly believe in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home