hum humdrum hohummm
I'm so bored. Each day, I wake up then wait for the day to end. Wow. I've tried being productive though, but I can't avoid such heavily idle moments. I should take up a sport, or enroll in some classes but I wouldn't wanna spend money. What can I do that doesn't involve cash? Ugh. Well I know there are a lot, but I'm too anxious to think right now. My cousin said I shouldn't be embarassed when asking for money since I'm still single. Maybe that's because we're almost the same age, and she's married with 3 kids. (On second thought, I'm not so sure if they're married, but what the heck)
So there, I can't believe people my age, or even younger, have the burden of taking care of their children and looking for money to sustain their daily needs. I don't have that responsibility yet. thank God. I'm still to selfish if I think about it. I wouldn't sacrifice the comforts of being single. Maybe not yet. Or maybe not soon. I still want to do so many things. But with the rate I'm going, it's gonna take a while before I reach my goals. (On the other hand, I should never forget that having a child is what makes a woman 'complete' in our society. I may have something against that statement, but it may be true in most cases. Those without kids can attest to that.)
Ugh, I'm still bored. I want to learn and study again, but I don't want to spend nor plead for money. I want to get a job, but I've already done my best, and I truly hope that God will really do the rest.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home