There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

30 January 2005

sunday morning, rain is falling

I'm in Glorietta on a Sunday coz I had tro research for the US ASEAN Awards. Crissy said I can volunteer, so I did while I'm still a very unproductive bummer. I came from JM's house this morning then slept the rest of the afternoon. Sarap pala matulog after...

Sportsfest yesterday and it was fun just playing with the kids and not worrying about anything anymore. I guess I'm through with that. Well team leader pa rin ako and I don't know why.

We ate dinner at Dannylicious then headed back to JM's house. They were jamming, and trying to form a 'band'. It will be called "Susi ng Doll" according to crude Jay Em. haha. Then while everyone was busy, guess who showed up? Hmm. I won't say how I reacted anymore because I was stunned. I didn't expect him to be around the area nung inasar ko sya sa text na magkakasama kami and as usual, wala sya. I wouldn't call that an invitation. I was actually just trying to piss him off just like what I did the other day. Humirit ako sa YM tapos sabay log-out.

Why didn't I mind him last night? Simple. I wanted him to have a taste of his own medicine. He's been an ass since December, and he asked for it. Besides, even when I was still very understanding then, he knew this would happen. He kept on rubbing in that this was gonna happen, just like what happened to Kups. But then again, Kups and I didn't share a great friendship. Maybe that's why this sucks. I don't really mind not talking to that person even until now, but with him, it's different. But can I just say that he's also an ass, which makes history kinda repeat itself.

Haay how annoying. Good thing we don't really get to see each other often. Last night, if I didn't tell him we were all together, I guess he wouldn't have even asked where we were. He's become the most effort-less friend I've met so far. Oh well, whatever his reason is, I wouldn't really understand because he shuts himself from the reast of the world. If you ask him how he is, he says he's okay. But then he comes up with more lame excuses every time he needs to make an escape. What an ass.

Yes I feel horrible for what he has done and for what he's doing. Pong said maybe he's trying to make up for it. Oh well how will we really know anyway? Ugh I'm tired of the guessing game, and the martyr way of extending and reaching out to someone so unreceptive. I guess we all got limits to our patience and effort thresholds.

I think I've reached mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger bogart said...

sarap matulog after mangrape?? for the record, pinagsamantalahan po ako ni jenie. kaya siguro masarap ang kanyang tulog

11:31 PM

 
Blogger Jenie / Copywriter said...

hoy ang kapal ng mukha mo! :S Grrr!!!

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home