There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

15 November 2004

another hectic yet great weekend over

Friday night - Went to Bizu to wait for Auds. Went to Idda's bday party in South Bay. Drank countless tequila sunrises. hehe. Slept over at Gabi's house. Puked after such a long time. nyak. sorry gabut's blue toilet. :P

Saturday - hangover day1. Commuted from Alabang to Makati. Have work, supposedly but they're late so they made me go home. Went to Magallanes, slept. Went to Makati Shangri La at 4pm to attend the Global Education Alternatives Seminar. Ang mahal mag-aral abroad! Never mind noh. Commuted to Quezon Ave to meet Randy. Went to JM's house in Cubao. Went to Metroeast. Watched a movie with Pong, Tatoy, JM and Randy. Astig ng "Taxi". I wanna drive like that. hehe how i wish.

After the movie, we drank at Tia Maria's. Then biglang nagtrip. We went to the house in Magallanes since my mom's not around hehe. Drank Vodka and ate. They left at 4AM.

Sunday - hangover day2. Went to Serendra at the Fort. Waited for Jun Jun, my cousin. Stayed there coz of the event. Consulted with this Feng Shui master who predicted that I'll be married by 2008. Damn. That's not so nice. Pero accurate ung ibang sinabi sobra. Impatient dw ako, mataray, mapili at suspetyosa pagdating sa guys. Nyak ano kaya yon. Tama. Haha. I just didn't like the marriage part. 2008 is near, man. And I don't wanna settle down yet. How about my dreams? hehe. here i go again. Career at travel na nmn priorities. Eh yun tlga eh. Sheesh. I got so bothered coz he was really so firm and certain about that prediction. He said it as if it's really written in the stars or engraved in a stone. Damn. I just thought how can some things appear like they're really destined? What happened to self-determinism and freedom? It just sucks if it's true that the future is already laid out for you, and you can't do anything about it.

Anyway, Jun2 and i went to Market!Market! It was my first time, and the mall was so jam-packed! We decided to go to G4 instead. Ate then watched 'After the Sunset'. Sobrang astig! I recommend it sobra. Pierce Brosnan was really HOOTTTTT. And so was Salma Hayek hehehe. The plot and the twist were great as well. How I wish I can also retire in a Paradise Island like that.

Then, I went back to Magallanes to attend Mass. I was really sleepy the whole day. I was feeling down as well. Tired maybe. I don't know why I don't like resting or doing nothing. I can't even stay put at home. What's with me? Oh well. Oh ya I talked to Coni last night. Finally told her about it. She was really shocked and irritated. I told Aja also and sobrang nabitin ang bata coz she had to go out with Gelo haha. I'll meet her on Wed night though.

Haha Gabi's gonna have an interview with Aussie on Thurs. hehehe.

Anyway, I'm working on a holiday. Ugh. Walang aircon dito noh. I wanna go to the gym! And sleep!

I really can't wait to get outta here. The workplace is just too restricting. I feel like I'm chained, even if I can surf, chat and all. It's just that college equipped us to use our freedom so much. And now everything's just too overwhelming. I feel like I'm wasting my life sitting from 9AM-6PM every single day. See what happens to my weekends. I travel and go out as if there's no tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home