There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

29 April 2005

LSS-full Friday

Ugh here it goes.

"This is the first time I'm gonna say aylabyuuu..." - Darn Sarah Ger---mo song. It's playing in the taxi, in Mini Stop and in the Manong guard's radio! (Sorry Tatoff,ayoko manood ng 'Can this be love?" harhar)

"Wag kang matakot na matulog mag-isa, kasama mo naman ako." - Wala lang, an old E-heads song that my boss keep whistling. Nyek)

"You and me always and forever!" - Favorite song ko daw sabi ni seatmate art director Dean

"I was cryin' when I met you, now I'm dying to forget youuu." - Aerosmith day yesterday c/o Glenn's I-Pod songlist

"I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrooowww" - Umm dito nga pala ginawa ung A--la Center ads hehe ;D

Okay tama na 'to.

====================

"Vengeance is the lazy form of grief."

"Even a whisper can be heard when it's the truth."

"Life is not just."


Friends, watch "The Interpreter" if you want to make sense out of your life. Bow.

===================

--- Beware of congested beaches. One of the AEs here hot chicken pox right after going to jam-packed Galera. We were there too. Buti na lang nagkabulutong na kami. Ugh.

--- My nose bled this morning. Napalakas ata ng pagsinga. Haay my throat has been hurting every night and early morning. What could be the problem? Bambi help me out here hehe :)

==================

3 things to be grateful for today:

1) It's Friday!
2) It's payday!
3) It's Labor Day on Monday! Walang pasooookkkk!

I'M SOOOO HAPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!! :) ;) :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home