Mangaso Ay 'Di Biro
Hunting is not a joke. Nyek.
Warning: This is a jobhunting bashing entry.
Yehey I have a 5hour break today. I've been busy the whole week because of interviews. I have my last one later at 6pm. If ever, that person will be my 10th interviewer of the week. I'm not joking, I've talked to all these people in 4 days. From different companies of course. The other one, (my number 1 choice) even made me weep inside a GB3 comfort room. Bwahahaha. PMS sucks. Why do women have to be emotional during those days?!? I swear, the woman was quite a handful and I didn't know what she wanted me to say that's why I felt to frustrated afterwards. I still have a chance though, but I just hated her guts. Good thing my interview with the manager looking for an assistant went great. I dunno why the other had to ruin the afternoon. I really wanna get into that company because I know I'l learn a lot, but I must say I have to prepare for the worst. I should say goodbye to my relaxing days, and even my weekend gimmicks if I enter that job. One even said that we have work during the weekends of summer, and I'll be travelling a lot. Wow. Being a barkada-person, I really have to learn to give up those inuman night little by little once I enter another job, or if I get this job in A----a. Whatever the result is, I'm sure there's a reason behind all this.
Anyway, I just had a copy test in S--i (ad agency) this morning. It wasn't that bad but it's kinda long and it's hard to be creative when you're freezing and your braincells are in a deep slumber. Haay I really work better at night. Owl tendencies. I was in Sum---- M---- yesterday and after 3 interviews they realized they can't afford my salary expectations so I decided I should just refer. Being interviewed can be annoying at times. Pwede bang i-record na lang lahat ng sagot ko?!?! Para kong sirang plaka eh. Ugh. "Tell me about yourself" for the Nth time! Some interviewers don't even read your resume and aren't prepared to you just have to blab and repeat everything you've typed on that piece of paper. Ugh. So there I guess I learned a lot from those interviews, plus I met a lot of people. I just hope and pray that everything will be for the best.
Lately that's what I began to realize, I dunno why. I've been quite a mind-and-career-person growing up, and I guess I just had to realize things of value before I turn 22 next weekend. Career is nothing when you have no one. Success isn't measured by your position and achievements. It isn't measured by the dough in your savings account. Being successful is being truly happy and contented. Success is having peace of mind. Lastly, success is measured by the amount of love you leave when you're gone. No doubt about it.
P.S. Thank you for making me realize all these. You know who you are :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home